• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Just picked this up.

http://www.uberknives.com/collections/brous-blades/products/brous-blades-mini-division

Just saw this on Bladeforums.
    knifes-june3-selects-20_1024x1024_zps3ff94ba3.jpg

almost made my 'O' face

cb51

Number 9 Opinel and handmade Sardinian resolza from the shop of Senior Osaiand son's in Pattada Sardinia.
    14096984069_1c0eb546a9_c.jpg

Northwoods stockman with 1095 blades, cocobola scales.
    14326127061_b1343f8a61_c.jpg

GEC number 15, 1095 blade, African ebony scales.
    13785881595_87bbcefb07_c.jpg

Henkels locking sodbuster with rosewood handle.
    10100389315_c097156480_c.jpg

The Victorinox bantam and classic. The classic is attached to my keys, so I can't leave the house without it. No matter what else I carry in a pocket, the little classic is always on me. IN truth, it handles way more than people think it can. The SD tip on the nail file works on a wide variety of Phillips screws and it's been my tool to actually fix a lot of stuff.
    12439226593_b19d762052_c.jpg

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    At first I thought 'I wish I had a knife collection so that I could post a pick'. The more I thought about it, I realized, hey I actually do have a little bit of a knife collection. I just never really thought about it.

Rob.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1404264182015.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1404264182015.jpg
      54.4 KB · Views: 786

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    Where the heck is NickZak????

Leatherman MUT Tactical Multi-Tool :thumbsup::thumbsup: with black oxide finish, shown with a ZT 0301 for scale.

Attachments

• IMAG0151.jpg
      IMAG0151.jpg
      61.1 KB · Views: 682
    • IMAG0153.jpg
      IMAG0153.jpg
      59.1 KB · Views: 630
    • IMAG0154.jpg
      IMAG0154.jpg
      53.6 KB · Views: 674

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Picked these up last week, the black Recon 1 i picked up from the post office today, couldn't wait until tomorrow!

The two folding knives are next to my full size Kabar for scale, these two are beasts and you could shave with either.

005.jpg

These things lock up really tight, just short of a fixed blade!

Last edited:

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    Cold Steel Secret Edge that one of my best pals gave me for Christmas. Already super sharp! I just have to make sure that it stays in the open at all times due to MD's laws.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      103.3 KB · Views: 649

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    My three favorite handmade daggers that have not been modified or customized at all(I tend to tinker until everything is just right)...from a company called Citadel and made of unfolded DNH7 high carbon steel. The top is a shobu-zukuri or "iris leaf" blade, the middle is a hira-zukuri blade lacking the central ridgeline or shinogi common to longer blades and the bottom is a ken blade, double-edged and uncommon but for concealed carry. For blade geometry identification, notice the copper blade collars or habaki. The top one is cross-sectioned like an elongated diamond, the middle one like a skinny pizza slice and the bottom one a true diamond. For cutting edge comparison, the shortest on on the bottom is 6 1/2" long and all are differentially tempered with a wave pattern.

Attachments

• citadels5.jpg
      citadels5.jpg
      76.4 KB · Views: 622

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Any leads on a nice stiletto knife that won't break the bank....vintage would be nice. I'm done wading through the crap 2 dollar Japanese knives on eBay.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    Any leads on a nice stiletto knife that won't break the bank....vintage would be nice. I'm done wading through the crap 2 dollar Japanese knives on eBay.

If you are referring to an OTF automatic, this one is unbelievable for the price=> http://www.bladehq.com/item--Lightning-DA-OTF-Black-Automatic--13426

...especially when on special. You could easily pay 5x-10x what this one costs for a better quality one from Benchmade or Microtech but for $40, you will not find a better blade that locks-up well and has reliable action with only moderate blade play. I have a satin/camo one myself for my safe blade collection.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    If you are referring to an OTF automatic, this one is unbelievable for the price=> http://www.bladehq.com/item--Lightning-DA-OTF-Black-Automatic--13426

...especially when on special. You could easily pay 5x-10x what this one costs for a better quality one from Benchmade or Microtech but for $40, you will not find a better blade that locks-up well and has reliable action with only moderate blade play. I have a satin/camo one myself for my safe blade collection.

Those are cool but I'm looking for for the Stephen King Greaser Stiletto. I'd also prefer it's not a 700 inch blade like the eBay ones and advice on what to look for/avoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom