• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Pretty smart! Where there is a will...

coming to maryland soon.

Haha... yup. We have seen some things like this. Before OOW came out with semi auto BARs, I heard there was a company doing open bolt BARs that had no gas semi/gas piston and no hole for one in the receiver. So you were forced to work the charging handle after every shot. It worked... and if you wanted a semi auto BAR for a while its all you could get.

I saw this on another forum, they are something like 5000 pounds sterling = $8286.50 as of today.

Well if it saves your life one day... I guess its not that much.

Wonder if it will do semi auto by holding the lever down.

Probably not. I am sure its got a disconnector just like a semi auto trigger. I would actually wonder more if the parts was just removed what would happen? Seems pretty easy to switch back to semi auto if they ever liberalized the laws to respect ones God Given Rights.

Feb 28, 2013
    Haha... yup. We have seen some things like this. Before OOW came out with semi auto BARs, I heard there was a company doing open bolt BARs that had no gas semi/gas piston and no hole for one in the receiver. So you were forced to work the charging handle after every shot. It worked... and if you wanted a semi auto BAR for a while its all you could get.
    You mean this?

http://www.ohioordnanceworks.com/rifles/semi-auto/oow-line/1918a3/1918a3-slr-walnut-stock.html

Nice!!:D

madchestermonkey

Pond straddler
    Oct 10, 2012
    Lowcountry SC
    Are these available to everyone in merry old England? I don't know how long gun purchases work there.

As long as you want to jump through the hoops, No criminal record, police visit every 4 years, issued permit for every caliber you wish to own, Ammo restrictions....

Shotguns are much easier to obtain

This idea has been around a while, there is a member at my brother in laws club who has one

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom