• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OC vs CC in Maryland

• Total voters

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Only in crowded places. Out here it is entirely commonplace especially anywhere remotely off the grid. OC is much more handy and is quite common. It all comes down to location.
    If I am in a remotely off the grid location I probably would be fine without my gun concealed or open.

I prefer to have one while I am in populated areas where the likelihood of me having to defend myself is greater.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    If I am in a remotely off the grid location I probably would be fine without my gun concealed or open.

I prefer to have one while I am in populated areas where the likelihood of me having to defend myself is greater.

I should have clarified. When off the grid the firearm is for defense against the wildlife. Not a problem back east. But a necessary tool for everyone, even in every emergency vehicle kit. There are places where if you break down you are alone for quite some time. Alot of the times depending on what your doing open carry is just far easier if you are just running into town. But I am splitting hairs here, doesnt take long to tuck an IWB pistol and go along. So 99% of the time I conceal. I guess my point before I started rambling was that I agree with you in areas like MD and major cities but I think it matters less in Small Town USA and the rural areas like where I am now. I just don't have the same set of worries or people to be wary of like I used to. But as we all know there assholes everywhere.

bullett67

Aug 17, 2013
    eastern shore md
    Like my instructor says, IF YOU FAIL TO TRAIN, YOU TRAIN TO FAIL! But hey, I just got my first handgun last year so personally I feel like I need more training. I'll do what ever the law says but, lets not get crazy. I did score an 84 on my first day so that should account for something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom