Brown owes the unions $500,000 for an election loan?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    So I heard from a very reliable source today at work. They said he got the loan from the unions because he knew he would win slam dunk. But since he lost, he's not going to be able to grease any palms from the governors office.

I'm curious to know if this is true, what's the rest of the story, and how it plays out.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    LOLOLOLOL, love it when anti American union slugs take it up the kazoo! :lol:

^This. I'm glad to know Brown is personally on the hook as well. I wonder how long it will take for this man with no assets to pay this sketchy loan back?

5.56blaster

Ultimate Member
    He will never pay it back. Stupid union members will pay it back out of their checks every two weeks. IAFF FOR BROWN! When union members grow some balls and speak up about who they really want in office then this silly $hit will stop. Until then they will just keep making biweekly payoffs to a$$holes who really dont give two $hits about them.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    The Unions won't be getting the paybacks they were expecting since he did not win. And I am not talking about money!

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    He will never pay it back. Stupid union members will pay it back out of their checks every two weeks. IAFF FOR BROWN! When union members grow some balls and speak up about who they really want in office then this silly $hit will stop. Until then they will just keep making biweekly payoffs to a$$holes who really dont give two $hits about them.

2 things............. paycheck and themselves, **** everybody else. :rolleyes:

thai

May 8, 2013
    Nice! That what he gets for wasting millions of our tax dollars. What a loser!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom