• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    When I click on the link, I get a clean, shiny white page that says "page loaded" in the status bar at the bottom. See below. I do want to get one of the scarves, if you can shoot me a PM with an address I'll mail you a check, pick up 10 Feb would be OK.

Thanks.

Did you try using a browser other than Konqueror?

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    2A Tuesday is just around the corner. Please ask your local gun club/shop to help spread the word!

Many of us are taking the day off, it really is the most important event of the year.

Is their a flyer they can print/post up for the event?

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Is their a flyer they can print/post up for the event?

I don't see one on MSI's website, didn't check the others (AGC, etc). For now would be helpful if folks could simply print this:

2ATuesday- February 10, 2015 10:00am. Lawyers Mall, Annapolis, MD

A joint rally event in support of the Second Amendment, the inalienable right to keep and bear arms, and the right to self defense. Join us and experience the real power of individual meetings with your Senators and Delegates. You can find your Senators and Delegates using www.mdelect.net. If you haven't yet registered to vote, this is extremely important. Do so at www.elections.state.md.us/voter_registration/

MSI is joining the Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association, the Maryland Licensed Firearms Dealers Association and other patriots in spreading the word and making this very important day happen. We are still looking to gain the assistance of other groups across the state.

Please feel free to pass the word among all you know, to your local dealers, and your clubs. We need an “all-hands” approach to this event.

This will be huge, and we’re looking forward to seeing everyone there!!

WHAT IS "MSI LOBBY DAY"?
    This is the day when hundreds and hundreds of gun owners come to the General Assembly building in Annapolis to meet with the Maryland Legislature (our Senators and Delegates). We form small groups around in the morning, just outside the building with our legislative agenda and how MSI stands on bills (Support, Neutral, Don't support) and we ask our reps to VOTE on bills they way WE want them to vote. More information will be posted in JANUARY 2015 - Plan to take off work now and plan on coming. Get your Maryland Gun owning friends to Join MSI now, and ALSO plan on coming on 2/10/15!

#2ATuesday

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    Dan will not be an invited speaker at the event. All speakers in the past (and will continue) have been currently elected officials or 2A Pro people that are not in the political field.

Considering the size of his radio audience, you might want to rethink that. I can't think of a cheaper way to reach more people.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Is there a way to find out what the position of my state representatives is on 2A issues? Or should I just assume that if the individual is a Democrat, he/she is anti-2A and if he/she is a Republican, he/she is pro-2A? I ask the question because I'd like to write to my reps on 2A issues and would like to make sure that I know what their position is on these matters before I write to them. Thanks.

I will be traveling on business on 10Feb but will be with all of you in spirit at Annapolis.

Cal68

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Is there a way to find out what the position of my state representatives is on 2A issues? Or should I just assume that if the individual is a Democrat, he/she is anti-2A and if he/she is a Republican, he/she is pro-2A? I ask the question because I'd like to write to my reps on 2A issues and would like to make sure that I know what their position is on these matters before I write to them. Thanks.

I will be traveling on business on 10Feb but will be with all of you in spirit at Annapolis.

Cal68

Write to them and ask them.

If they were around in 2013, look at how they voted on SB281.
    https://legiscan.com/MD/rollcall/SB281/id/258865 for the House
    https://legiscan.com/MD/rollcall/SB281/id/238800 for the Senate

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County

Cal68

The sticky at the top of the page hasn't been updated yet but you can go here: http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frmmain.aspx?pid=legisrpage&tab=subject6 to find your representatives by name, district or county, or click on the "Who represents me" in the top right hand corner. Click on your representative and it will show their e-mail address.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I just received this from MSI:

2A Tuesday Rally- The Most Important Event of the Year
    On February 10, 2015, MSI, the Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, the Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association, the National Rifle Association and other patriots will join together to lobby the Maryland General Assembly in an annual event that has come to be known as 2A Tuesday. You can help support the right to keep and bear arms by joining us in Annapolis beginning at 9AM on Tuesday, and by spreading the word to other groups across the state.

2A Tuesday is a joint rally event in support of the Second Amendment, the inalienable right to keep and bear arms, and the right to self defense. Join us and experience the real power of individual meetings with your Senators and Delegates. You can find your Senators and Delegates usingwww.mdelect.net. If you haven't yet registered to vote, this is extremely important. Do so at www.elections.state.md.us/voter_registration/

Lawyers Mall is reserved from 10am-12pm, where we will assemble to hear from our various organizations and elected officials.

Please pass the word to your local dealers, and your clubs. We need an “all-hands” approach to this event.

This will be huge, and we’re looking forward to seeing everyone there!!

WHAT IS "2A Tuesday"?

This is the day when hundreds of gun owners come to the General Assembly building in Annapolis to meet with the Maryland Legislature (our Senators and Delegates). We form small groups around in the morning, just outside the building with our legislative agenda and how MSI stands on bills (Support, Neutral, Don't support) and we ask our reps to VOTE on bills they way WE want them to vote. More information will be posted about the bills. Plan to take off work now and plan on coming. Get your friends that support the Second Amendment to Join MSI now, and ALSO plan on coming on 2/10/15!

Don't forget to show your colors and support MSI with logo gear from the MSI store.

If you are not yet a member of MSI, now is the time to Join!

#2ATuesday #MSI2A

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom