• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    When my wife and I had pur face to face, the interviewer told us the only reason we had to come on was so she could see if we looked crazy.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    When my wife and I had pur face to face, the interviewer told us the only reason we had to come on was so she could see if we looked crazy.

Liek dis?
    Crazy-Toothless-Couple-WTF-Pictures.jpg

Or dis?
    crazy_pictures_of_couples-9.jpg

Perhaps dis?
    a_2091987b.jpg

:D

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    DC-W... The BAN HAMMER should split your melon for that last pic... at least it ain't Post #6221...:D

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I'm glad the consensus here is if you "look crazy" to the individual Trooper who does your interview, .. ...you're not getting a permit.

Not worries folks, they "know it when they see it". ;)

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I'm glad the consensus here is if you "look crazy" to the individual Trooper who does your interview, .. ...you're not getting a permit.

Not worries folks, they "know it when they see it". ;)

We need those same troopers at the polling places to weed out the questionable voters.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Okay, I figured since Hogan only has another week to make his Green Bag appointments it was time to revive this thread, although we could do without some of the pics because I am low on eye bleach. If nothing else with the drop off deadline being next Friday we can at least avoid the "two weeks" posts.

Is he going to make an appointment or leave Satchell in place for the time being? Use it or lose it!

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I tho k he will make it so as not to appear to be sidestepping the GA. He wouldn't want to look like he's afraid of them.

Just thinking out loud . . . I would expect him to make an appointment - as required under the law - by 2/22 (notice delivered by 2/20) even if it is to keep the current acting Superintendent as the "permanent" Super. If he doesn't make a timely appointment he has failed to fulfill one of his primary obligations, and that just wouldn't make sense. Frankly, I am not sure what happens if he fails to make an appointment by the deadline. I suppose he could later request the resignation of or fire the current acting Super, and appoint a replacement after Sine Die?

The question remains will he appoint someone else and who? There is going to be a lot of testimony in mid-March about G&S and self-defense, so I would think he would want to let his appointee get out in front of the issue. Or maybe he is concerned the appointee will be subpoenaed to testify?

Ought to be interesting.

Seeker

Seeker of Truth
    Aug 1, 2012
    Laurel, PG County, MD
    There is going to be a lot of testimony in mid-March about G&S and self-defense, so I would think he would want to let his appointee get out in front of the issue. Or maybe he is concerned the appointee will be subpoenaed to testify?

This would be a great reason to pick someone like Jack McCauley, who would be able to testify that he left his position under the O'Malley administration due to his disagreement with 2013 FSA.

MrNiceGuy

Dec 9, 2013
    This would be a great reason to pick someone like Jack McCauley, who would be able to testify that he left his position under the O'Malley administration due to his disagreement with 2013 FSA.

Exactly, call Jack up to testify in his official capacity as the Superintendent of the Maryland State Police with nobody above him threatening his family's future. Let him stand up there and tell those clowns in the GA the truth. Give them nowhere left to hide their BS politics and ridiculous policies. Let them explain to their citizens why they've done nothing to keep Maryland families safe. Do it.

Code:

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    I missed that part of the show but tirades are Theodore's trademark. Anyone who jumps on that ******* with both feet gains, not looses my respect. For the life of me, I don't understand why they accept his calls. The guy is anti conservative, anti Republican and anti anything that isn't Democrat and on top of that he will not STFU and has to be cut off every time he calls. If you're not familiar with Theodore, you don't know the definition of rude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom