• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Bye bye 4th amendment.
    "At least 50 U.S. law enforcement agencies quietly deployed radars that let them effectively see inside homes, with little notice to the courts or the public."

New police radars can 'see' inside homes
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/01/19/police-radar-see-through-walls/22007615/

"There was of course no way of knowing whether you were being watched at any given moment. How often, or on what system, the Thought Police plugged in on any individual wire was guesswork. It was even conceivable that they watched everybody all the time. But at any rate they could plug in your wire whenever they wanted to. You had to live - did live, from habit that became instinct - in the assumption that every sound you made was overheard, and...every movement scrutinized."
    - George Orwell, 1984

Amendment IV - IT WILL BE MISSED
    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Does this mean I shouldn't vacuum in my underwear with suspenders holding up my briefs with my AR slung across my back?

The first case brought will be thrown out (I hope).

Perhaps this is more for hostage and barracade situations?

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Buy a bunch of animated, masturbating dummies with internal heaters. Place them around the house and plug into timers. Program the timers to be on when you're normally home. Chaos and confusion will eventually ensue within the ranks of any unwanted gawkers.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    I first read about it in 09 or 10.
    For yall paranoid types buy a sh1t ton of the cardboard drink carriers from McD's. Cheap soundproofing and radio is a frequency wave so might work.

marko12

Sep 28, 2009
    Maryland, on the Chesapeake Bay
    xray add.jpg

xray.jpg

This technology has been around since I was a kid, nothing new.

Never did see any boobs with this. :cool:

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Buy a bunch of animated, masturbating dummies with internal heaters. Place them around the house and plug into timers. Program the timers to be on when you're normally home. Chaos and confusion will eventually ensue within the ranks of any unwanted gawkers.

:lol: :lol2: I do NOT want to be any where near that check out line. When you pull out your wallet and the girl smiles and says "Paper or plastic sir? And would you like a Playboy magazine with that?"

:lol2: :lol:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I have little doubt the blimp mounted version is currently hovering above my house.

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    Hate to say this but...

This + Warrant = less "dog/innocents" being shot.

Like maybe with this they wont throw a flash bang into a nursery.

Just a thought, we all know cops would rather just go through a neighborhood scanning homes to see what people are doing rather than to prevent crimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom