• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    As long as you only put a scope on it it is still legal. MSP 96-1 bulletin is still in effect. Under those guidelines the M77 is not a MSP assault weapon.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    As long as you only put a scope on it it is still legal. MSP 96-1 bulletin is still in effect. Under those guidelines the M77 is not a MSP assault weapon.

Is it? It's really not up to MSP, but rather the AG's province to make the determination. I realize that the bulletin would make it legal, IF FOLLOWED, but considering that new, uninterpreted law has been passed, I wouldn't count on MSP 96-1 to save you. It was different before when the law and the interpretation were related, but they are no longer so closely related.

Falls under the "not worth the risk" category. Go buy a CMP Garand or something sexy and not subject to the ban (like an FN49).

Mark

Feb 28, 2013
    Conversation going on here. Sounding like its banned. As with everything, though, there are controversial opinions. Good luck sir. :thumbsup:

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=137802

Linky no worky.

It must have got ugly in there and they deleted the thread.

It doesn't say I "can't" have it here in MD...anybody know otherwise? Or wanna take a chance and do a transfer for me? :innocent0

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1CM77PS&name=ZASTAVA+M77+PS+.308+Rifle&groupid=11

Let us know how you make out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom