Nickel Boron Carriers &/Or Bolt Consensus?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    I am interested in 2 JoeBob Enhanced BCG for te group buy. Also a Complete BCG w/ same specs + Nickel Boron Carriers & Bolt, if you guys go that way. LMK. Thanks

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    Just got one for Christmas in my upper, it really feels smooth I can't wait to get it dirty!!!

DSCF1457_zps9b861fa1.jpg

DSCF1462_zps50e19f8e.jpg

What kind of BCG is that?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    If this comes to pass, I'd be in for one.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    So what will nickel boron buy me? In a standard AR ?

I have a Stag 8L now but am getting a Core 15 DI right handed model after my 3 month wait....

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    We're still awaiting our first batch of phosphate BCG's. We paid 50% down on 1000 BCG's, so we're just as anxious to get them in as everyone else ;).

Future batches may or may not go NiB. The dimensions on the BCG itself have to be changed a smidgen so that may or may not cause an issue with our current source. We'd basically have to have a completely separate supply chain.

We'll update things on here when we figure out stuff. Right now, the group buy is canned due to market conditions, but we won't jack our prices up sky high either. It may or may not happen in the future.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Fair enough, but any chance we can get in as a preorder?

Its a possibility and still on the table.

There's just a TON of labor (which is generally free by guys like Justin) involved in a group buy, and the financial gains currently are too great for most customers to not want to flip things on the backs of the group buy organizer and the IP.

However, a pre-order deal might be do-able as there's no extra labor involved, we still make money, and customers get better availability.

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    I'd be fine with running a group-buy scenario just based on the fact it can help you out. Seeing as how you're busy with so much other stuff, I'd be glad to lessen your burden.

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    I'd be fine with running a group-buy scenario just based on the fact it can help you out. Seeing as how you're busy with so much other stuff, I'd be glad to lessen your burden.

I would be very comfortable with you at the helm of the GB side of things. Thanks again for the recent LRB GB..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom