The annual Hooligan Christmas get together.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Once again we Hooligans had our Christmas get together, but this year we came part way down the mountain to Frostburg to the Sand Spring saloon. We were missing a few from our ranks, DCR who has joined the Italian foreign legion, and Wagtail who's is recuperating from an injury. Good food, and good conversation with good friends.:thumbsup:
    640C34CA-0C86-43D1-AFA1-968D511FD2F6_zpsp520y25l.jpg

My wife says we need to plan a summertime picnic, we'll have to start planning that.

StanW

Hooligan #8
    Dec 18, 2012
    Western MD
    How was Stan tonight ???

I have to admit I was a little PO'd when I was told by Mooseman that he had bought the drill rifle I karma'd to your son for $85 on Armslist. He kept a straight face through all of it. He finally came clean when I told him I was going to flame you all over the forum when I got home. I was relieved to find out the two of you were bullshitting me.

Thanks for the lead Christmas cheer, not necessary, but much appreciated. Merry Christmas!

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    LOL...... it was a great gift that you gave my son.... it was the least I could do.
    It was a few messages back and forth.... the sealer of the deal was Leonardtown...
    Think of me when you launch those .311 downrange...
    All you hoolies have a great Christmas.. Coop

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    A great time was had by all at the Hooligan Christmas dinner. It is nice to sit down in a purely social setting with my Hooligan friends and our ladies. The odd thing about the evening was we had that many Hooligans in one place and there was no shooting. I believe there is evidence of that somewhere. As you can tell, our ladies are camera shy or they are just embarrassed of us. Coopermania, it took a minute or two before Stan realized just what drill rifle I was buying from Leonardtown, but when he did :mad54:. I let him go for a while, but I had to come clean before he came hunting you down. :D

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Hey Joe, where are your pictures, I'm sure you caught my best side.:D

Not to worry Buff...as usual, you were caught... This time you were giving jimv8eatr a "what for" speech about something... :innocent0 :lol2:

A terrific time was had by all! Breaking bread together is an extension of our range time. It was great to see everyone!

Hey Mooseman, why didn't you bring Hooli? :shrug:

Merry Christmas Hooligans!

Attachments

• DSC03360.jpg
      DSC03360.jpg
      71.4 KB · Views: 193
    • DSC03361.jpg
      DSC03361.jpg
      63.9 KB · Views: 190
    • DSC03362.jpg
      DSC03362.jpg
      61.9 KB · Views: 189
    • DSC03363.jpg
      DSC03363.jpg
      79.7 KB · Views: 191
    • DSC03358.jpg
      DSC03358.jpg
      67.3 KB · Views: 189
    • DSC03370.jpg
      DSC03370.jpg
      81.9 KB · Views: 191

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Looking at the food in the pictures has me hungry. I DID bring Hooli with me. You evidently did not look on the porch of the woman who was hanging the Christmas lights. Hooli chose to stay there.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    You evidently did not look on the porch of the woman who was hanging the Christmas lights. Hooli chose to stay there.

Oh, you mean the lady with 50,000 lights and the 25 foot blow up Santa that waved as we passed by. Now I understand why Hooli preferred to have eggnog at her house instead of dinner with us.

That darn goat has his priorities...

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom