• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    As part of my ongoing effort to keep the work in the MDS family, I find my home to be in need of at least one new exterior door. There's a chance that up to two more could be needed, but one for sure. Does anyone here professionally instal or sell exterior doors? As always, I don't promise you the job but I'd be happy to have you give me a quote and you will get very fair consideration. I'm in Colesville near the ICC.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Let me add on that. In the near future, I need all three exterior doors re-framed and likely the basement door replaced. As soon as I get the bathroom done (which I should've solicited here), I'll be looking to that.

Swaged

May 30, 2011
    North of North Laurel
    Let me add on that. In the near future, I need all three exterior doors re-framed and likely the basement door replaced. As soon as I get the bathroom done (which I should've solicited here), I'll be looking to that.

You say re-framed, but unless maybe oak or exotic wood, the labor to gain the hinges, bore the holes, weatherstrip and set the door don't make sense against a new door's price.

Non-standard size? Special order still better in long run. New uncut, unplaned door, new tight weatherstrip, etc.

pm me if you'd like a fair assessment, no obligation intended or implied.

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom