• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    I had 250 feet of white vinyl fence installed, two gates one 48 inches the other double 4 foots gate. The guys who installed the fence did a great job. Team of 4 guys only took 8 hours start to finish. I removed the old chainlink and got $70 for the scrape metal. I started the order through Home Depot because the fence I wanted is only sold through contractors, plus I was able to get for 24 month interest free . Note the fence you buy directly from Home Depot is only half as good as Active Yard and will not last. I only have two issues, 1st the sub contractor "Short Fence" did a poor job of keeping me in the loop, zero follow up 2 month after the job was done, I made all the calls to keep up with order, they would have sat on the order I had to push them to give me a install date. Their customer service sucks and 2nd the price was on the highside. You could get a very nice used car for what I paid. I should not complain about cost as I got what I wanted and that goes with the price. I was and still am very happy with the fence and the installation but I will never tell any one to go to "Short Fence" company. :tdown:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom