• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gummy

May 16, 2009
    Eden
    I placed an order at 7:30pm on Friday and the package was waiting for me at home today. Awesome service! Thanks again.:thumbsup:

Gummy

May 16, 2009
    Eden
    I wish all companies with internet ordering run their processing and shipping like this. You da man JoeBob!

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Thanks for the order and the kind words! We can't always be that speedy due to logistics and workflow at times but we do strive for it!

Sent from my mobile device

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I've been buying from Joebob since 2011 and he has never let me down. Outstanding service :thumbsup:

MMartini1969

NRA Member
    Jun 15, 2013
    Frederick
    I totally agree with your assessment. I have ordered a bunch from JoeBob and will continue to do so. Service is very important to me and I will show my appreciation by buying more from them.

:D

Leeann

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2011
    Edgewater
    Ordered birthday presents for the bf's (Mark75H) AR and had 'em 3 days later...over a weekend.

And they went over big - especially the free t-shirt :thumbsup:

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I know that I have placed about 20-25 orders through Joe Bob's and been happy with every one of them. Things have slowed down since Oct 1 though......:-( For me that is.

PIT BULL

Mar 5, 2013
    I must agree with everyone. Placed my first order on Tuesday morning and received Thursday. OUTSTANDING SERVICE.

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    Placed my first order with JoeBob the other day. Website was pretty easy to navigate, I got email confirmations and tracking info almost immediately, and the package came 2 days later! Great doing business with you JoeBob. I will def be a repeat customer :D

psycosteve

Meme magic works!!!
    Sep 3, 2012
    Gentrfying the Hagersbush.
    Friday morning at 6am I ordered a UBR Magpul stock and 2 bx-25 parts kits and I had them on my door when I got home today. Following the shipping information they had it ready before noon and it was out the door before 4pm. For free shipping this was increadably fast and it was packed very well to avoid damage by Fedex handling. I am very likely going to order more from Joe Bob as funding becomes available. Added plus was knowing that MOM did not get a cent of my gun order just made the whole experience that much better.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    wanted to add another THANKS to this thread!! very quick shipping, and had the exact parts I was looking for. LOVE the Tshirt !! tx again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom