• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Took my wife for her first MG trip. We blew through 200 rounds with my new Sigpro. Turns out she is a pretty good shot and a quick study. We will be back.

200? thats it?? amatuer:lol2::lol2: jking glad you got to enjoy the day...i had to work:sad20:;)

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    I have already ordered the blackhawk stock for it. I am having a lot of issues finding a .920 non flouted. 20" barrel in blue. I can't. Even find an 18" barrel at a resonable price.
    I am now searching for a good not to expensive scope and rings for it
    And maybe some more 10 round mags
    I am going to be mostly shooting papre at the grove with it and maybe some small game shooting, i am not trying to make a super match barrel i want to try and stay in a $400 budget

cjroman

Apr 4, 2012
    Calvert County
    Went for an hour or so today around 11 AM to get a zero on my new to me VKT M39. There were a few other people there, pretty chill.
    DNR Police did stop by to check permits. The officer was very friendly and professional.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    anyone going tomorrow, I am thinking about taking my custom 10/22 and an ar15 down to sight them in.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    2012-05-09_16-12-48_376.jpg

I went down about 11 this morning for a few hours with my new custom Ruger 10/22 and my Custom made AR15. there was only 3 other people there when I got there.

when I left a table of about 4 where setting up and ready to shoot.

I was surprised as to how well the 10/22 shot at 40 and 100 yards.

and I did come to the conclusion that I do not care for a laser on my rifle and ended up taking it off.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    The scope is from Bass pro and is labled for them, I have no idea as to the maker. I paid $100 for it and it came with a lense pen and flip up scope caps. but I broke the scope caps with in minutes of having the scope.:mad54:

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    IF it is I have it with me. let me kow and we can make arangments to get it to it's owner. When I was picking up brass it must have gotten mixed up in some, When I got home I dumped all the picked up brass in my tumbler and when I took the brass out it was in there. my range brass pocket was cleaned out before I went this morning so it had to ahve been picked up today.

cjroman

Apr 4, 2012
    Calvert County
    How did it shoot? My VKT M39 shoots great. I got it from S.O.G for $239 a wile back.

Very happy with it. I was just confirming zero. The Finns who built, serviced and shot this one were spot on. I didn't even have to make any sight adjustments. It shot to POA.
    I put 10 rounds at 25 just to make sure it was on paper, made a ragged hole with one called flyer; then put another 20 down at 100 to practice reloading off strippers for a vintage rifle match this weekend.

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    I'll be there tomm bright and early with a few other people. Hoping to get there around 0845 and start shooting at 0900. Look for the guy cussing while sighting in multiple ARs and wearing a MDShooters shirt.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    I will be there early tomorrow morning. My myrtle grove time is almost at an end, I got word the other day that I got membership slot at Sanners :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom