• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbarrows32

Golf Guru
    Feb 25, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    I am looking for someone to install a laminate floor in my condo on the first floor. I have a ton of Home Depot cards to burn on the materials but could use someone experienced with the necessary tools to put it in. I got a quote from HD for materials and labor which includes details. I can handle getting all the materials and clearing all the furniture/carpet out. I will also be able to help with the install for the duration of the project. Hopefully we can get it done in one day.

Preferably a contractor or handyman with experience in laminate floors on concrete. Has to have all the tools/saw necessary to install flooring.

I think I could probably handle it myself (youtube confidence speaking) but would feel more comfortable having an experienced person on hand. I can e-mail the quote with dimensions.

Floor is going down in bedroom and living room/dining room (roughly 400 sq feet)

HD is cheap ($500 to install) but I don't trust their people.

If anyone needs a side job I am pretty flexible on the day of the week and I'll pay cash. (lunch/dinner from chipotle included:thumbsup:)

I'll take the best offer assuming experience is similar.

email me: bbarrows"at"pga.com

1ceman

Dec 26, 2013
    Let me know if your still looking for a floor guy. I have 22 yrs experience in flooring and own a home improvement company. I might be able to help you out a little. Private message me if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom