• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • barcuna

Aug 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Just a reminder that sign up for this match begins Monday, April 9 at 9:00 pm at www.peacemakernational.com I expect it to fill quickly with a miximum of 50 competitors, including staff.

Corey G

Worst Speller Ever
    Jan 24, 2009
    New Oxford PA
    Below is the email that was sent out.

Peacemaker National Multigun Match

Saturday April 14, 2012. Please remember to bring shotgun slugs

Match fee: $20 non members, $10 Peacemaker members, Staff/setup crew $0

Time: 7:00 am Setup, 8:00 Registration, 8:45 shooter’s meeting, 9:00 match starts. Registration will be at the PNTC office.

Stages: Four

Minimum ammunition requirements: 100 rifle, 4 shotgun slugs, 50 shot (#6 or smaller), 50 handgun. No armor piercing, incendiary or tracer rounds allowed. SS109, M855A1, XM193, Winchester White box 5.56 marked Q3131 are specifically NOT allowed. If a magnet will pick up your rifle bullets, it cannot be used.

Rules/Scoring: All USPSA safety rules will be in effect. Time + scoring.

Classes: Open-handguns with optics and compensators and/or shotguns using optics, compensators, speed loaders or magazines.

Tactical-Rifle-one optic, bipod permitted, Handgun/shotgun, iron sights, no shotgun speedloaders.

Limited-all firearms equipped with iron sights
    Heavy Metal-.308 rifle, 12 gauge pump shotgun, .45 ACP 1911 handgun

Sign up: Sign up will be open Monday, April 9 at 9:00 pm at www.peacemakernational.com Limited to 50 competitors

Also, I realize emergencies can arise at the last minute. However, please do not sign up for the multigun match unless you have every intention of participating. If you need to cancel, please inform ASAP.

Directions: www.peacemakernational.com

rundownfid

May 3, 2010
    I have been trying to register all day, the event is still not open???? Does anyone know why? If this is like Summit Point it will fill quickly, so I am concerned that I get in at the begining of what may be a very short registration period.

Last edited:

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    see first post, 9pm signup. actually, i'd suggest you don't bother trying to sign up til 10pm so there are less folks in the way of me signing up...

CrawfishStu

Creeper
    Dec 4, 2006
    Crofton
    Maybe because of all of the warnings about not being able to shoot it from certain chambers. Or a typo and they meant no green tipped federal.

Call them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom