• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Crazy busy inside high prices on at and am,mags for them high as well,but they are moving,ammo is high and moving,line still a few hundred waiting to buy ticket,damn never thought I would see a md show like this.:)

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Still waiting in line to do paperwork at shooters discount,regretting not doing it when first came in,walked around first,big mistake,lotta of individuals selling ammo,its getting craziet in here now.

Echo

Troublemaker
    Oct 31, 2012
    Annapolis
    All .223/556 ammo is 1$ a round cheapest was shooters discount at .72 a round in 420rnd ammo cans (xm855 - 299$). It's packed inside with about an hour wait to purchase a gun. Everything else is expensive. Billions of knives if you're looking for that.

It's so hard to get ammo that 300$ can sounds pretty good to me right now.

Balzer94

Feb 27, 2011
    Next to no reloading stuff. One person hand a couple of dies, some hand a couple of cast bullets. And one guy in the back had some brass. Other than that I saw no reloading stuff

carpecervisi

Feb 10, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    If anyone comes across a SCAR 16 or 17, please post back with pricing. I'll be heading over in a few hours...why did I become obsessed with this gun right before the current chaos hit?!?

Still kicking myself for not picking up that 16S at Harrisburg back in December.

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    You' all keep this up and I'm coming up with my spare ammo to unload at an ugly price.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    I don't even have anything that shoots 5.56 yet, but I shoud have bought at least 1 of the 2 Federal bulk in ammo cans the guy at Walmart carried out the other night. $169.00 Didn't pay attention to what it was exactly other than he said it was 5.56 federal.

When I said no the guy behind me bought both of them. I'll learn someday.

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    One person selling jerky and he even said he is getting low,wtf! Everyone buying black guns leaving the deals on handguns and old millitary to the side,good deal on Smith&Wesson 38 Lou is losing his voice tho and patience for people that think they shouldn't have to wait in line like everyone else

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    One person selling jerky and he even said he is getting low,wtf! Everyone buying black guns leaving the deals on handguns and old millitary to the side,good deal on Smith&Wesson 38 Lou is losing his voice tho and patience for people that think they shouldn't have to wait in line like everyone else

They REALLY don't want to piss Lou off. They just don't know any better, but they'll learn!

Come on 2 o'clock!!

snavematt

say what?
    May 19, 2009
    Stafford, VA as of 5/7/13
    All .223/556 ammo is 1$ a round cheapest was shooters discount at .72 a round in 420rnd ammo cans (xm855 - 299$). It's packed inside with about an hour wait to purchase a gun. Everything else is expensive. Billions of knives if you're looking for that.

It's so hard to get ammo that 300$ can sounds pretty good to me right now.

That's not shooters discount, that's a different guy selling ammo

kingstrider

Dec 10, 2011
    What kind of deals on handguns? I saw a stainless Mitchell arms luger at the last show I meant to have a second look at. I'd really like a Blackhawk Hunter though, preferably a 45 but the 44 would do.

SmokingGun

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2009
    Absurdistan
    I waited about 45 minutes to get a ticket. Line was maybe 200 yards long but kept moving - slowly. I really thought they were going to stop allowing folks in due to max capacity. Got the 200gr 44 cal. bullets I wanted from Southern Cast Bullets and decided to GTH out of there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom