• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    He can count on me for a +1 in his column during the elections! MSI should definately work to get him secured. Never hurts to have a connected person on your side. He may even have friends in the State Legislature that he can work on.

Cops cannot normally be trusted...even ex cops. Attorneys lie and cops do too so we need someone else. :sad20:

Dklo

Dec 20, 2011
    Cops cannot normally be trusted...even ex cops. Attorneys lie and cops do too so we need someone else. :sad20:

I met Dan today and I gotta tell you he is a great guy. He has heard of MDS and MSI and actually is very interested in speaking to you Yoboney. He pointed out your post specifically and would really like to know why you feel that way. Personally, if you dont think you can trust him, does that mean you trust Cardin more? Cardin most certainly does not have a pro 2a stance, quite the contrary in fact. You may not like everything he has to say but he is MUCH better than Cardin with respect to our 2a issues.

He is very pro 2A and has a lot of good ideas for the economy and entitlements and education. Im going to help out with the campaign. Hopefully all of you will take the time to check him out and talk to him about all of your concerns.

www.bongino.com

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    I met Dan today and I gotta tell you he is a great guy. He has heard of MDS and MSI and actually is very interested in speaking to you Yoboney. He pointed out your post specifically and would really like to know why you feel that way. Personally, if you dont think you can trust him, does that mean you trust Cardin more? Cardin most certainly does not have a pro 2a stance, quite the contrary in fact. You may not like everything he has to say but he is MUCH better than Cardin with respect to our 2a issues.

He is very pro 2A and has a lot of good ideas for the economy and entitlements and education. Im going to help out with the campaign. Hopefully all of you will take the time to check him out and talk to him about all of your concerns.

www.bongino.com

He seems like a decent human being but cops are inherent liars. Just personal experience with cops. If they are honest they deserve praise but most are liars. I cannot vote for him for that one reason. But I would not vote for any cop to be quite candid.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    He seems like a decent human being but cops are inherent liars. Just personal experience with cops. If they are honest they deserve praise but most are liars. I cannot vote for him for that one reason. But I would not vote for any cop to be quite candid.
    Wow.

Dklo

Dec 20, 2011

He is willing to talk to you if you email him. But if you have no desire to hear him out or vote for him because of his occupation, just do us all a favor and dont vote for Cardin. I dont see how anyone that cares about their 2A rights could ever vote for that man.

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    I stand by my earlier comments that Bongino can count on a +1 from me... I just received my voter sample ballots for Charles County and the names for US Senator are...
    Alexander
    Bongino
    Broadus
    Capps Jr.
    Douglas
    Hoover
    Jones
    Kimble
    Vaeth
    Vaughn

The representatives in Congress are...
    Hill
    Morton
    O'Donnell

Anyone know off the top of their heads which are Pro 2A? Just trying to save time when researching them. Certainly not my only criteria for voting but it helps to narrow down a little when making my choices.

Thanks

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Douglas is my neighbor up the street, seems very down to earth and all things being equal, I get a better vibe from him than Bongino.

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    Douglas is my neighbor up the street, seems very down to earth and all things being equal, I get a better vibe from him than Bongino.

Thanks, just checked out his stance on major issues. Anyone know where he stands on gun control? With his military background I would lean towards pro but I have many friends that served with me that are extreme anti types.

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    Well, I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with the reply I just received not 7 minutes after I sent a message via Mr. Douglas' website. My question and his prompt answer are below.

Mr. Douglas,

I am a US Army veteran and a resident of Maryland. I was born and raised in NC prior to entering the military in 1988. I am trying to decide whom I should support in the upcoming elections as we are all convinced that a change is necessary. After reading your stance on issues, I still have a question. Where do you stand on 2A issues, specifically gun control?

Thank you

His reply
    Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:13:50

Mr. Barrow, thanks for getting in touch, and I hope you don't mind that I reply from my home account. I support the 2d amendment, and I am a new member of the NRA. I say 'new' because I only joined recently upon the strong recommendation of one of my campaign people. My parents were 'city kids', not gun owners and did not hunt so we were not raised with firearms in the home or as NRA members. But my father was in the Army and there was never any doubt raised about the 2d amendment during my upbringing.
    I am a strong believer in the 2d amendment and I believe that a second Obama term would bring with it a frontal assault on the right to keep and bear arms in our nation. If elected, I will be a staunch opponent of any effort to interfere with 2d amendment protections.
    If you are open to considering signing on with us as a volunteer, we would be most grateful for your support. North Carolinians most welcome, and Jesse Helms is a model for me of a resolute Senator.
    Maryland needs a Senator with a spine. I have one.
    Kindest regards,
    R. Douglas

Hmmmmmm... Any chance we can get both he and Bongino elected? lol
    Guess it is good that we have two solid choices. Increases our chances of getting someone in there on our side for a change.

ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    Undisclosed Secure Location
    Who can beat Cardin? That's my #1 qualification for a GOP candidate.

It's important for the GOP to win control of the Senate in 2012. Remenber, the Senate confirms SCOTUS Justices and Dept. appointments.

Everything else is mental masturbation.

Elections have consequences. Winning is everything.

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    Agree 100%. So, the million dollar question is who has a chance of winning? Do we stand a chance at getting a friendly in there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom