• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    Not really a 2A issue but this it too funny to bury in the Water Closet.

The whole thing is worth watching but take note at 3:30 into the video

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    This is the left's way of introducing him

Though there they may be a chuckle to be had, be worried.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Attachments

• b346a7515bb042ffde42c80d842d4e05.jpg
      b346a7515bb042ffde42c80d842d4e05.jpg
      124.5 KB · Views: 489

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Thinking that the DNC is worried that the missing eMails will miraculously appear at the most inconvenient time and they are keeping MOM out there as a "backup".

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Yea, that was great. Almost like one of the writers for the show is from Maryland. Too bad there is not some way we can all heap a bunch of humiliation on this butt hole of a wanna be politician.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    That skit was hilarious (hey! My spell check tried to post Hillary!); any mention of omally helps him right now. She should have made a rain tax joke.

Everyone in Maryland (few exceptions), should register as democrates so we vote against omally in the dem primary. Will send a clear message when he doesn't win his home state.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Going DiNO may not help, as there is also the matter of changing the makeup of the Congressional delegation.

Will certainly be interesting to see how it sets up.

I assume you mean because Republicans that register as Democrats can't vote for their choice in the Maryland Republican primary; and this could be important for some Congressional seats?

I can see how this could prevent some from registering as a Democrat, and especially for those that want to run or support Republicans.

However, as a registered Maryland Democrat, I get to vote for the best choice in the Democrat primary and I'm still free to vote for the best candidate (regardless of party) in the general election.

The other big advantage of registering as a Democrat in Maryland is that it throws off their gerrymandering. Many an election has been 'rigged' by politicians controlling the voting districts so that one party has a numerical advantage over the other (both parties have done this in the past). Maryland is already overwhelmingly registered Democrat, so if the rest of us (most of us), register and vote in the Democrat primary (where very few turn out and vote); we can make a huge difference.

I also like how when I call, email or go speak with my elected reps they are much more attentive when I say I'm a registered Dem, a voter and a gun owner. They often will check and see that it's true. I know lots of Democrats that are also staunch 2A supporters and are much more moderate like me. However on many other issues (like fiscal responsibility and military), I'm very conservative; social issues I'm more liberal and believe in individual rights and leaving people alone. So maybe I'm more independent than a Democrat; but because there is no 'perfect' party for me (and I don't believe in parties to begin with); I'm perfectly at peace registering as a Democrat. What do they say... when in Rome...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom