• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F5guy

Mar 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    Disable it using the following method. Fill it full of holes to render unusable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 28, 2013
    You can show it off to your Virginia friends to show them that you're qualified in MD.

Then, they can laugh and show you a copy of the Constitution to show you that they're qualified in VA. :lol:

Yep. We're better than those backward Virginia neanderthals. Those of us with HQL's have went through the background check to earn our privelege of going through the background check. :rolleyes:

Hollywood Ball

Mountaineer
    Aug 26, 2013
    NC WV
    I plan on introducing mine to a .50BMG round once my house sold. And permanent residency is established here in WV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

casualmadness

Man about town
    Jun 4, 2012
    VA
    I'm buying a bucket of 22 next week from a fellow MDSer. Maybe I'll make a range trip and tape my hql to a target. I do have a new BSA sweet that I haven't sighted in yet...

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    I mailed back my HQL when I moved. Although after reading this thread I should have waited and burned it with my 77Rs. Good idea :)

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    I'm buying a bucket of 22 next week from a fellow MDSer. Maybe I'll make a range trip and tape my hql to a target. I do have a new BSA sweet that I haven't sighted in yet...

Maybe hold on to it in the hope that presidential candidate O'Malley makes a stump speech in Virginia. Then you can point to the card and to O'Malley both as an example of Constitutional infringement Maryland style, and of but one of many reasons why you now reside in Virginia.

Bonus points if you ask him if he'd like it back as a momento, along with clear and explicit voter guidance regarding what he can do with it.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Definitely keep it. One day it may be the curio like a "Coloreds Only" water fountain sign.

As for right now you should keep it in your wallet. During the great ammo crunch I could still buy ammo in New York state--whiich had more stock in the stores--because no one can buy ammo in New York state without a handgun license and this qualifies.

It might be the case in the other states that have these disgraceful infringements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom