• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock30Eric

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 4, 2013
    Hello MDshooters,

I don't like how this thread is set up. I have to scroll to the mid page of thread to view the current discussions. All of the sticker threads should be moved into a new section, so we all could view all the current discussions instead of scrolling down and going through pages at every time.

Anyway, is there anything I should be concerned with 2A in Maryland? I know the HQL, and MD will never bend over to give us the guns we want. It seems secedee Maryland is the only viable solution for everyone gun-owner in Maryland. Am I correct? If so, then you don't have to add anything.

Mr H

Banana'd
    First the earth cooled, then came the dinosaurs but they got too big and fat, died and turned into oil. Then along came the Arabs driving Mercedes.

But seriously? The best thing to do is take some time to read up to date.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Those stickies you're complaining about ARE the things you should be concerned about this legislative session.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Hello MDshooters,

I don't like how this thread is set up. I have to scroll to the mid page of thread to view the current discussions. All of the sticker threads should be moved into a new section, so we all could view all the current discussions instead of scrolling down and going through pages at every time.

Anyway, is there anything I should be concerned with 2A in Maryland? I know the HQL, and MD will never bend over to give us the guns we want. It seems secedee Maryland is the only viable solution for everyone gun-owner in Maryland. Am I correct? If so, then you don't have to add anything.

Hello Glock30Eric,

You started the thread and then complained about it. Now I have to scroll down to reply.

Since I don't know what "secedee Maryland" means I cannot answer your interrogatory. So I don't know if I have to add anything except posting when you are drunk is bad.

Last edited:

Glock30Eric

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 4, 2013
    Those stickies you're complaining about ARE the things you should be concerned about this legislative session.

Z/28,

If you have any hope to make a change in state of Maryland then you must be a delusion, no offense. Maryland will never change and it is heading to the destruction. We either are into it to the destruction or we could press "EJECT" and abandon all of it. I rather to press "EJECT" but none of you are up to it.

I could understand, many of them are afriad to lose their candy-government-jobs, to be arrested as a dissident and subjected to a felony charge which the one will lose all firearms right. Moving to Virigina will not the solve because Californians are moving to North Virigina and they are bringing the liberalism mentality into No.VA. It will be a California 2.0 and I know it exactly because I grew up in SF Bay Area. Texas and Colorado are the fine examples to use here. Californians are flocking to Texas and Colorado. They are evolving into blue states because of that.

Secession is the only viable solution and everything else is crazy, delusion, or the one is under the influence with acids, mushrooms, PCPs, meths, cracks, and herions, all combined in a hit. That is how crazy it is.

I know USA, Federal will never allow us to secedee and they will stop it with a full force. We are all screwed up and none of us are brave enough to stand it up. Feminism have caught all of our hearts to be sissy and nothing I could do about it.

Be a man and fight with steel balls! :party29:

I know about the "New Posts" but I don't want to see everything else than specific subjects. I usually explore So.MD, Rifle, Maryland Issue, and that's it.

Glock30Eric

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 4, 2013
    Hello Glock30Eric,

You started the thread and then complained about. Now I have to scroll down to reply.

Since I don't know what "secedee Maryland" means I cannot answer your interrogatory. So I don't know if I have to add anything except posting when you are drunk is bad.

K31,

I don't know if you go to several different forums and this one is far worst. Other forums seems to have well common sense more than this one. No offense to all of you here.

Fighting against Maryland is delusional.

Mr H

Banana'd
    K31,

I don't know if you go to several different forums and this one is far worst. Other forums seems to have well common sense more than this one. No offense to all of you here.

Fighting against Maryland is delusional.

aaaaaand....

Attachments

• thCAD1LOL2.jpg
      thCAD1LOL2.jpg
      12.5 KB · Views: 511

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    "Secession is the only solution" and "will never allow us to secede"

Lol..
    You want to call Putin? He may bite and take over Maryland. Haaa