• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Not that I particularly qualify, and it isn't my listing, but ...

Technical Pre-Sales Consultant – General Weapons

To provide technical support to the General Weapons sales team: to lead the development of technical solutions for business opportunities, provide technical oversight on portfolios of opportunities and identify propositions that could be taken to market.

General Weapons covers: Close Combat Systems (Small Arms, Mortars, Grenades); Medium and Heavy Calibre Direct and Indirect Fire Weapon Systems; Unguided Missile Systems; Torpedoes; EOD; Countermobility; Explosives, Demolition and Energetic Materials.

Rock on ... :party29:

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    People send me interesting toys and books; I play with them & read them, then briefly explain why I liked or disliked something. I get to keep the stuff. They pay me.

May 13, 2005
    Sounds interesting and right up my alley, I may throw my resume in for that. I've heard they are an 'interesting' group to work for. Wonder if this one is CONUS or not..

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

Attachments

• Big Patriotic Gal.jpg
      Big Patriotic Gal.jpg
      101.9 KB · Views: 159

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Wake up about 8:00 AM
    Eat breakfast.
    Go shoot some.
    Eat lunch.
    Go play golf.
    Eat dinner.
    Watch some TV.
    Go to sleep.

In a single word: Retired

I would throw in some time for wifey and the kids but otherwise this sounded like paradise to me. :)

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Ideally, I'd like to be a resources rich landowner who would welcome contracts from outfits to harvest said resources. My job would probably entail to opening and closing gates and monitoring the property, also the signing of contracts and collecting payments. In my spare time, I'd do all of the things I love.

Someone once told me that if your job is to do what you love, you'll eventually grow to not love it any longer, because it then becomes work.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    Originally I was studying mechanical engineering and I wanted to design firearms but that didn't work out and now I am about a year from a degree in software engineering. Really though I want to be a professional connoisseur of guns and fine vintage automobiles. Haven't found an employer for that yet though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom