• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shazam

Dec 20, 2012
    I didn't even bother getting in line. I'll go back later (to empty tables). I was just hoping to sell or trade some 5.45x39 that I received in a trade, but personally have no use for.
    Thanks for the report. I just finished breakfast and was about ready to to on up there. Think I'll put it off for a couple hours.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Line WAY too long for me. I left and will go buy some gold and silver and mourn for our nation. Sadly I'm not joking.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    IP? You got me there. I'm at the doors now waiting. Trying to talk strategy with some show veterans. :)

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

IP=industry partner...check out that part of the forum.

As mentioned before Shooters Discount is at the show. Good deals have been posted here over the past 2 months. Lou always posts deals here first.

Don't know in Engage will be at the show but they are a great example of an IP that had a good deal on Glock 19's recently...the sold out quick.

Just saying don't get caught up in the hype...all you will see is people buying up anything and everything because they think the laws will change. Shows have not been the best place to buy things the past few months. Unless you like beef jerky.

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    I've never seen the line run the length of the midway road before. Also never seen them parking cars out where they park them during the fair. Now I'm wishing I HAD camped out down there last night.

yotaboy24

Mar 12, 2009
    Got what I wanted and got out. The line when I was leaving made me glad i got there at 8. Not near as much ammo as I was hoping for though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom