• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I saw a couple of stripped lowers. $450ish IIRC.

The guy with the .22 was down to $65 for 375 round box when I walked by. Maybe by tomorrow it was be reasonably priced.

At the back was a guy with lots of ammo cans. The bigger ones, like 840 rnds of 5.56 in bandoleers size, aka .50 call size. He also had a bunch of the really big ones, that 20mm came in.

NO reloading supplies. Lots of Chinese optics.

Lou looked like he had sold all the 6920 when I saw him (probably around 11ish).

Ammunition was fairly high priced.

I think I should have gone to York.

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Disappointing,only deals are shooters discount not worth the drive 2,200 and up for bushmaster carbon ars and they aren't selling and still plenty of colt 6920 colts at shooters discount for less money,don't see and end anytime soon.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I like how the guys selling 375 round packs of CCI 22 lr for $65 suddenly thought they were at WalMart when I tried to trade some .223 for it.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Got to the show about an hour early and there was like 50 people in front of me, bought a bunch of ammo but thats it. I saw the guy who was selling 375 .22 rounds for $75 and laughed and walked away. He said his price was good because "walmart is selling 50 round boxes for $15 a piece"

marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    I saw the guy with the 22 CCI ammo as well....what a joke...he did have nice bandoliers with 308, 7.72x38 and 12 ga. Ammo for an ok price...if you factor the costof the bandolier...

Say polymer stripped lowers for $180. there was a beautiful SOCOM m14 for 1349$ cash...has the money on hand but walked away...i really want the Scout model....i think i may go back tomorrow and trade a Saiga and WASR for the SOCOM....NOT!!!

WASRs were going for 1300-1500!!!!! OMG! ARs for 1500-1800-2500....f that!

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    I got there at 2:45 lft by 3:45---Empty tables-looked like a horde of locusts had been thru the place-people lined up filling out their paperwork,lots of home defense shotguns.

djleepanda

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 10, 2011
    Elkridge
    I saw the guy with the 22 CCI ammo as well....what a joke...he did have nice bandoliers with 308, 7.72x38 and 12 ga. Ammo for an ok price...if you factor the costof the bandolier...

Say polymer stripped lowers for $180. there was a beautiful SOCOM m14 for 1349$ cash...has the money on hand but walked away...i really want the Scout model....i think i may go back tomorrow and trade a Saiga and WASR for the SOCOM....NOT!!!

WASRs were going for 1300-1500!!!!! OMG! ARs for 1500-1800-2500....f that!

what the hell did you expect? welfare?

djleepanda

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 10, 2011
    Elkridge
    Ha ha ha!!!! I know! I may take my toyz tomorrow and rape the panicked! :party29:

Thats the spirit... you know people who bitch about the prices are looking at it all wrong... Imagine if you payed 1500 for a AK or 2500 for a AR. Now lets say another gun grabbing nonsense happens in another few years where they are trying to collect or confiscate "assault weapons" more than likely we would have way more support than what we do right now because people payed a arm and a leg for their firearms. They would be inclined to be more proactive on 2A issues.

psoyring

Ultimate Member
    Apr 25, 2010
    Brunswick MD
    Thats the spirit... you know people who bitch about the prices are looking at it all wrong... Imagine if you payed 1500 for a AK or 2500 for a AR. Now lets say another gun grabbing nonsense happens in another few years where they are trying to collect or confiscate "assault weapons" more than likely we would have way more support than what we do right now because people payed a arm and a leg for their firearms. They would be inclined to be more proactive on 2A issues.

+100
    These new gun owners will all be in our corner when the liberals try to take them away.

lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    The father-son time was priceless, but the ammo and guns were stupid crazy priced.

By the time I got there (~3:00 PM) Lou had sold out of most things and was up to his elbows in paperwork. I was looking for reloading supplies (powder, 9mm dies, .223 & 45 bullets, and primers) but there was none to be had. I saw the guy selling CCI for $65 a brick... I shook my head and walked away too. My head must have been on a swivel for most of the time in the show... and not in a good way.

The bad: Remington 513T with correct Lyman sights... $650. S&W M686 (used) $850. No reloading supplies, 12ga shotgun prices were fairly pricey.

The good: minty Remington M7400 in .270 with a Simmons 3-9x $550 (Maryland's future "assault rifle"?). Colt Woodsman 1st gen (original finish) ~$700? Colt 6920 LE $1600.

What I bought: NRA membership @ $25. Glock M19 mag $45.

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I ended up with a few things:

20 rounds of .50 BMG for $4 a round.. Not too bad in my opinion
    Viridian X5L Light/Laser

and my favorite part of the day

HK P30 :) -- Now just got to wait for paperwork to come back lol

I had to say. After they did the pledge at noon and made a comment about coming on the 1st to testify.. Not too many people cheered. That place should have been roaring. Also, I talked to 2 people who had the "does it make any difference" mentality. I asked why they are here looking to buy guns then? This is just the beginning so why buy if they are trying to take it anyway? You'd think more people would show support.

mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    I had a great time at the gun show. I was very surprised at the huge crowd. Shooters Discount had some pretty M1As that were very tempting. Since I didn't buy ammo cans that I went there for, I decided to spend today's budget on a MSI Executive Membership.

yotaboy24

Mar 12, 2009

Never thought about it like that, you got a good point there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom