• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    surprised he made it to 177 posts if this is his normal mode

so what is the record for lowest post count someone had when the ban hammer fell?

Not counting spammers I think we've had a couple of one post wonders.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    There are a lot of people putting in a lot of work and time, if anyone were to think its a waste of time then they probably keep it to them selves or maybe say "i disagree"

Its disrespectful to the whole crew who has been in Annapolis every day. If we can't change MD, well we can slow it down a little bit...

The dem operatives (aka useful idiots) what to plant the debbie downer syndrome to discourage us from having a glimmer of hope.

We need to stay the course, slow and steady. Let them be the ducks paddling feverishly below the water line.

highfructosecornsyrup

Apr 2, 2012
    baltimore city
    The dem operatives (aka useful idiots) what to plant the debbie downer syndrome to discourage us from having a glimmer of hope.

We need to stay the course, slow and steady. Let them be the ducks paddling feverishly below the water line.

We don't know what can happen. One event could happen in 3 months and all of a sudden anarchy breaks out. Or more shit happens and rather than people say guns are bad, they'll say we need em. I mean anythings possible and before elections things are going to happen that will make it better or worse for us. Its a sliding scale...

I mean for people on this forum who are constantly getting info, testify at hearings, talking to reps...They are the ones we owe more to than we think.

Prime example, lots of headlines about the elections and the DNC losing credit with bozocare. Another one is the DEM CA senator Yee and his horse shit. I mean that is something for us to play on "the govt doesn't care about you, they just want your votes"

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    WHERE WERE YOU??? When you first looked to the left to see if this guy was banned?

I was here:
    Z/28,

If you have any hope to make a change in state of Maryland then you must be a delusion, no offense.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    K31,

I don't know if you go to several different forums and this one is far worst. Other forums seems to have well common sense more than this one. No offense to all of you here.

Fighting against Maryland is delusional.

Trust me. YOU are in the wrong place.

marko12

Sep 28, 2009
    Maryland, on the Chesapeake Bay
    too-many-assholes.-not-enough-bullets....jpg

Chowda69

Apr 5, 2012
    Maryland (ugh)
    I was kinda enojoyings his postings . It was a treat to find every other word being used in the plural sense ....( or is that plurals senses ) ??

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I was kinda enojoyings his postings . It was a treat to find every other word being used in the plural sense ....( or is that plurals senses ) ??

Same here. First I though he was drunk, then maybe a child, then I started thinking he might be a 'new American' with bad engrish. Never got to figure it out. He'll be back. He got nearly 200 posts in, so he's a hibitual. He's probably reading this right now, enjoying the negative attention.

All I heard was: quack, quack, dislutiinal, quark, drugus, quack, quack, seceedeed, quork, quacky, quack, quack. *BANNED*

That was fun while it lasted. Thanks Joppa. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom