• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad

Mar 20, 2013
    Glen Arm
    I just asked Engage about this over in the industry partners forum and they are able/willing to take this upper (as long as its an HBAR) and attach it to one of their lowers and sell it back to us an a complete HBAR rifle. Just another option if you don't want to use one of your pre Oct-1 lowers for this build.

razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis
    I just asked Engage about this over in the industry partners forum and they are able/willing to take this upper (as long as its an HBAR) and attach it to one of their lowers and sell it back to us an a complete HBAR rifle. Just another option if you don't want to use one of your pre Oct-1 lowers for this build.

This is excellent news, the ARAK 21 upper on an Engage lower with folding stock would be sweet!

razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis
    Check this out!

BEEACFEF-61BF-487D-B819-512BD20DB394-207-0000000C681473E2_zps7ce1a0d3.jpg

Here is mine, the other guys can post pics of theirs. The colored ones look awesome in person.

404B328F-0B47-41A0-B70F-03144B53182A-207-0000000C703D0074_zpscde3e363.jpg

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    Thanks for the group buy. Excellent job!! Took before I put my optics on but the action is smooth.

Attachments

• aark 2.JPG
      aark 2.JPG
      34.5 KB · Views: 205
    • aark 1.JPG
      aark 1.JPG
      40.8 KB · Views: 202

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    So I went to the range today. After five shots adjusting the sight to the firearm we were doing 1 1/2 inch groups at a hundred yards with pmc ammo. With the wind and the cheap ammo I thought that wasn't too bad. It was cold enough to give me and my shooting partner a little tremor but I had to out and try it. The upper worked well with pmags and some colts that I brought along but I did have problems with an IMI ar mag from my tavor. With the tavor mag it would not feed well and would dent the cartridge. The tavor will work with the pmags but I don't know if I had ever tried it's mags in any of my other ar's. In looking at the tavor mag it does have a slightly different contour and I just won't use those mags in the aark. The action was very smooth and very little recoil IMHO. Thanks for getting it for us. Went though about 160 rounds with no problems at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom