• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    He's still at it? I met him when he was the size of a beer can. Now he almost looks like a pony keg on stilts! Hope he grows out of it. I'm guarding my leg's virtue!

Just play tug of war with him, once. As soon as he identifies you as a potential playmate you will not be left alone. An endless battle for possession of his rope toy is expected! And you really can't say no the little guy anyway. :)

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    If the shop isn't to crowded use a laser pointer, but DON'T let him catch it. I had him running all over the shop, it was hilarious.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    I met Brutus about a week ago while picking up a couple of loooooooooooooong waited for toys. Had to wake him up but he consumed all of the dog treats I took along. He even hit up the mailman for treats! :lol2:

Attachments

• 096.jpg
      096.jpg
      61.5 KB · Views: 313

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Seriously? If my wife finds out about this I won't have to plan my trips to Engage around times she's not along. She loves dogs enough that I could probably walk out with an armload of guns before she starts paying attention to me again.

Not sure I see the problem :shrug:

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I met Brutus about a week ago while picking up a couple of loooooooooooooong waited for toys. Had to wake him up but he consumed all of the dog treats I took along. He even hit up the mailman for treats! :lol2:

Gawd he's gotten big. You sure he didn't eat the mailman?

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    No he didn't but he sure looked liked he expected a handout! :D
    BYTW, Engage folks are super folks. Thanks everyone for the exceptional service! :thumbsup:

I'll probably be seeing them in April or May, I'll make sure to bring some treats for him.

Yes, you are right about the crew there. Great bunch of folks!!!!

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    Two times ago when I went into the shop I played with Brutus for a bit whilst waiting and shooting the shit, but he was more interested in sniffing me and investigating the Wendy's smell on me from lunch. Pro.used him some fries the next time I went in, but I forgot and I swear the instant I walked in the door he plopped himself down in front of me and inspected my hands and when he saw there were no fries, he aouldnt even play with me, just got a sad look and shuffled away. Got a bag of treats I keep in my truck now just n case I decide to swing by the shop after work just so I will be ready for the beast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom