Outlaw smoking
    Outlaw alcohol
    Outlaw speed limits over 25mph
    Outlaw pools
    Outlaw household chemicals that aren't safe enough to drink
    etc...
    etc...
    etc...

The anti's are in a very easy position right now because every conversation is in the context of Sandy Hook. Any argument against them comes off sounding like you don't care about the victims of the massacre and don't really care of there's another one as long as you can keep your precious toys. (which I don't think any of us think, but it makes a fact based debate impossible)

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009
    Biden says "if your actions result in only saving one life, they're worth taking" when talking about "gun control" (a.k.a. people control). So then in that case they shouldn't pass any new gun laws because here is 2 lives saved with a gun.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/concealed-carry-holder-teaches-armed-robber-why-its-a-bad-idea-to-pull-a-gun-on-a-dad/

not to mention the women who shot the intruder 6 times as we all know....

Shouldn't they ban abortion? Shouldn't they ban alcohol?

It's all theatrics. Don't they realize that every time they open their mouths, they send another 1,000 people to a gun show? No one, at least not me, is ever going to accuse a politician of being intelligent, but if you want to hurt your enemies, you do it QUIETLY! You don't advertise what your plans are. Yelling WE ARE GOING TO BAN GUNS just causes more gun sales. :)

But, all politicians are mentally ill. At minimum, they suffer from delusions of grandeur, which they learn in law school. They are all taught from day one that they are a superior breed of human being who think and act on a higher plane than mere mortals. It runs the full spectrum of mental illness all they way up to the narcissistic psychopath in the White House.

BigMBobbyOP

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2011
    PA
    Biden says "if your actions result in only saving one life, they're worth taking" when talking about "gun control" (a.k.a. people control). So then in that case they shouldn't pass any new gun laws because here is 2 lives saved with a gun.

are you trying to employ logic here??! bbwwahahaha

Victory or Death

Jul 6, 2012
    which I don't think any of us think, but it makes a fact based debate impossible

well i don't know. I think having Honorable people such as Joshua Boston speaking on our behalf and in the manner he does so, kills the argument the anti's make. Obviously he cant do it on his own and we have to do our part with the legislatures but if we get more men like Mr.Boston speaking out, we would have less things to worry about.

Mr H

Banana'd
    a bit of a non sequitir, but...

I was hit by the Irony Bus again a little bit ago...

We hear all the howling about how the gummin' is demanding more background checks, right??

Well, what about the NICS record numbers of :::GASP::: background checks!!!!

All we have is a bunch of self-important WONKs spouting what they think will become popular concepts.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Biden says "if your actions result in only saving one life, they're worth taking"

How true! Let's start by removing O from office!

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    well i don't know. I think having Honorable people such as Joshua Boston speaking on our behalf and in the manner he does so, kills the argument the anti's make. Obviously he cant do it on his own and we have to do our part with the legislatures but if we get more men like Mr.Boston speaking out, we would have less things to worry about.

I agree, and he was 10,000 times better than Alex Jones. My point was more that even in that conversation (speaking of the one with peirs morgan). He was on the defensive trying to justify "why any citizen NEEDS and assault rifle" rather that being in a fact based discussion on whether or not sporting rifles were actually a problem based on crime statistics (they're not), and whether or not they've become more of a problem since their increase in popularity (they haven't).

Victory or Death

Jul 6, 2012
    I agree, and he was 10,000 times better than Alex Jones. My point was more that even in that conversation (speaking of the one with peirs morgan). He was on the defensive trying to justify "why any citizen NEEDS and assault rifle" rather that being in a fact based discussion on whether or not sporting rifles were actually a problem based on crime statistics (they're not), and whether or not they've become more of a problem since their increase in popularity (they haven't).

Yea i understand. I think its the anti's only ammunition to convince people that are on the fence, to come to his side. I mean since when is he the guy who tells me what i need? i love the phrase going around that it isn't called the bill of needs...It's the bill of rights and since we are asking why do we need stuff. Why do we need a CNN show with a a$$hole named Piers D-bag? People don't NEED much of anything but food, water and shelter... Its our right to plain and simple and i don't have to explain why i want anything.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Joey plugs should figure out a way to go back in time and abort his ole pal Ted Kennedy to save the life of Mary Jo Kopechne.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Did someone actually try to use the words "Logic" and "Joe Biden" in the same sentence?

Hit and Run

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2010
    Prince Frederick
    If anyone "really believed" that statement we would:
    Outlaw smoking
    Outlaw alcohol
    Outlaw speed limits over 25mph
    Outlaw pools
    Outlaw household chemicals that aren't safe enough to drink
    etc...
    etc...
    etc...

The anti's are in a very easy position right now because every conversation is in the context of Sandy Hook. Any argument against them comes off sounding like you don't care about the victims of the massacre and don't really care of there's another one as long as you can keep your precious toys. (which I don't think any of us think, but it makes a fact based debate impossible)

Outlaw Politicians...biggest killers of all

jessebogan

Feb 25, 2012
    This is not about a "conversation" with the Bolsheviks, it is a shouting match in which they are doing all in their power to silence US. The full court propaganda press from the "journalists" in the "press", the outragous posturing fromJoe Bidet, F**kstains clearly unconstitutional bill. I just called Cantors office and demanded a response from the repubs. I pointed out that so far all I hear from them is crickets chirping. Nothing on his web site either. They are all living in a parallel universe on Capitol hill.
    People in the US are still steaming over the whole O'Bama care, shove it down our throats, complete with the sellout by the Nazgul, and yet somehow they are certain that we will accept the destruction of a fundamental right with nothing more than some whimpering... I think they had best start listening to US this time. They should heed the words of Admiral Yamamoto. "I fear that we have awakened the sleeping giant" No Sh*t Sherlock.

Jesse in Rockville

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom