Official February 6th day of event thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmokingGun

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2009
    Absurdistan
    Overflow room 1 is now standing room only. Still a very long line outside waiting to go through security / enter the building.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Overflow room

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360173139598.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1360173139598.jpg
      56 KB · Views: 536

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Couldn't make it due to work. But I just wanted to say how proud I am of those attending. Thank you!

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    Saw the guy carrying a card board cutout of an ar15. He wasnt allowed in the building with it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

jkray

Jul 13, 2011
    Germantown
    Got to speak a little with Rashee the woman who wrote the article about the MSP paperwork backlog. She was interviewing people for another story on the hearing. She said the story should be up by the end of the day

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    Got to speak a little with Rashee the woman who wrote the article about the MSP paperwork backlog. She was interviewing people for another story on the hearing. She said the story should be up by the end of the day

I hope this get's some traction. Right now we're taking almost a month to get a "regulated" firearm.

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    Patrick (MSI) just spoke. The good news is that we just shut down the senate. The bad news is we just shut down the senate. They are basically at capacity and the fire Marshall is ready to say they are at capacity. He also mentioned hat this bill probably won't pass muster as is. They are trying to break it up. Patrick mentioned meta committees comprised of members of other committees to hear parts of the bills. Patrick will be along eventually to keep me honest.

He also mentioned that the bill will be heard in the house and that our voice needs to be heard there as well. You can send your info here to be put on a VIP list to testify in the house.

Send your name, zip code and email address to

Info@MarylandShallIssue.org

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Saw the guy carrying a card board cutout of an ar15. He wasnt allowed in the building with it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

He should have carried a card board cutout of a hooker.

He probably would have been led to the front of the line.

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    Senate building is shut down. At capacity with a few hundred more waiting to get in. Wow.

Dwyer says they are bringing out clipboards so people can get on record as testimony. Says there has never been this many people show up for a bill

Still a few hundred also at lawyers mall.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Standing outside senate building.dwyer is speaking about the building being shut down. They're trying to find out how to let people that already signed up to testify and went outside back in the building

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom