• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tconfo

Ultimate Member
    Nov 6, 2008
    Harford County
    So when its all said and done you could have bought a giant flatscreen tv, ordered the NFL red zone package, gotten a lazy boy, and a couple "ok" hookers all for the price of one good pistol. I'll just buy 9 glocks :)

For the record I'm glad you found a SD tool you love. I'm just being a butthole for the sake of fun.

I shoot it as much as my g19. Im no fanboy. I like what I like. If I dont, ill make it work or sell it. For the record. I know your just breaking my balls. Lol

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Everyone can tell when you are joking because you actually have a sense of humor. It's the few who take it personally that crack me up. That and the fact that you ride a unicorn and work in Dupont Circle............... Someone post a dancing banana for me!

I shoot it as much as my g19. Im no fanboy. I like what I like. If I dont, ill make it work or sell it. For the record. I know your just breaking my balls. Lol

You still gotta let people know sometimes.....it's the internet.

:beer:

:bannana::bannana:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I have had 2 P229's in .357 for work over 13 years and 100's of thousands of rounds NEVER with a malfunction. Now, I attribute a lot of that to having never shot FMJ through it and always Speer Gold dot duty ammo. That being said, I have shot many crap ass dirty frangible rounds too and never had a malfunction.

My MK 25 is the baddest ass pistol that I would choose for my "only 1 forever" pistol.
    My Sig 1911, after a little tinkering by Chad, eats any ammo and is THE most accurate pistol I have ever fired. This may be because of the light, crisp trigger and the 1911 platform.

If you find a SIG that fits you, I think you would be happy with their quality and (if fired properly), the performance.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I swore I would never pay $800 for a Sig. Fast forward to the 226 MK25 and M11-A1 in my safe. They are some of my favorites.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I could never find a Sig that fit the way I liked and I didn't like the high bore axis, just seemed unwieldily. Grips also seemed too big. Then I found a 229 Dark Elite with a threaded barrel and fell in love with it.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    If your very expensive gun is so great, why does it need upgrades? Wouldn't it make sense to spend money on a gun that comes the way you want it rather than to spend a grand for which you will change out half the parts ?

Need and want are two different things. :)

And some of us have firearms (like 1911s) that were bought before you could BUY guns set up like that. So you had to customize.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Everyone can tell when you are joking because you actually have a sense of humor. It's the few who take it personally that crack me up. That and the fact that you ride a unicorn and work in Dupont Circle............... Someone post a dancing banana for me!

Hey, I try not to judge others. Whatever.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I think the 1911/sig/Glock arguments are stupid because some people do get over-the-top serious with it. But one thing about Glock, is that trigger out of the box is the worst trigger known to man. :)

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    And best is relative.

Best in what way? Cheapest? Lightest? Heaviest? Highest mag capacity? Most sold? Used by military? Best fits YOUR hands? Smallest? Largest? Quietest? Longest barrel? Shortest barrel?

I never said that Sig was the best. Never said Glock is the worst. Both do the job that you bought them for, going bang when you pull the trigger.

Same thing with cars, define best.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Guys if you really want the best get a Hipoint and call it a day
    Absolutely, and if at the end of the day you get a malfunction or run out of ammo, you can use it as a bludgeoning device - the danged things are heavier than a brick!

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Sigs pricey but are good. Have a few and another on my list, and CS is excellent. Tough to go wrong with a Sig.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    And best is relative.

Best in what way? Cheapest? Lightest? Heaviest? Highest mag capacity? Most sold? Used by military? Best fits YOUR hands? Smallest? Largest? Quietest? Longest barrel? Shortest barrel?

I never said that Sig was the best. Never said Glock is the worst. Both do the job that you bought them for, going bang when you pull the trigger.

Same thing with cars, define best.

6e0f408f0b5e876edb499fa55823ad14_zps67e850a3.jpg

iobidder

1 point'er
    Nov 11, 2011
    Everywhere
    You get back to Dupont circle and stretching your chili ring!!!
    :lol2:

I wasn't aware "low shutter speed" was a crime.

Ok I'm done That was gross.

:wtf:

I found Matt at Dupont

article-0-1EC27DB700000578-513_634x625.jpg

Time to close this one down. Since the sig haters are feeling inferior and need to ruin a good thread.

Truth

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom