• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KSFrostie

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2013
    Carroll County
    Don't you love the hurry up and wait. lol :) I want them to send me my DBU email so I can order more stuff on that Purchase Order ;)

Rickhead

XXXXXXXXXX
    Sep 12, 2010
    I've been waiting on my service grade SA since December. I sent in my order a few weeks before CMP put them on backorder. I'm thinking 2 more months, maybe more.

I sent in an order for HRA's too, we'll see how long that takes. I here they're also shipping slowly.

KSFrostie

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2013
    Carroll County
    I've been waiting on my service grade SA since December. I sent in my order a few weeks before CMP put them on backorder. I'm thinking 2 more months, maybe more.

I sent in an order for HRA's too, we'll see how long that takes. I here they're also shipping slowly.

yeah... Well my CC hasn't even been charged for the rifles yet so... yeah I have a feeling you might be right. My ammo has fedex tracking numbers didn't hjave info till a few minutes ago and but the enblocs are on their way. its kinda strange. but all is well and i will have my ammo and enblocs early next week. now the rifles who knows

Rickhead

XXXXXXXXXX
    Sep 12, 2010
    yeah... Well my CC hasn't even been charged for the rifles yet so... yeah I have a feeling you might be right. My ammo has fedex tracking numbers didn't hjave info till a few minutes ago and but the enblocs are on their way. its kinda strange. but all is well and i will have my ammo and enblocs early next week. now the rifles who knows

I paid with a USPS money order but I understand CMP charges your CC a few days before shipment.
    From what I can tell on the CMP forum I'm still 1,500 or so orders out for the SA.

why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    It is. But that doesn't mean they are going to ship my rifles anytime soon. It just means I can now look at the order in the estore

True, but it seems the timeline for the ducks lining up is increasingly shrinking. I mailed off my order for a H&R SG and a can of ammo on 4/7/14, I got a DBU on 4/15, they both hit the Estore this morning 4/18 and my CC just got charged for the ammo at noon.

KSFrostie

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2013
    Carroll County
    True, but it seems the timeline for the ducks lining up is increasingly shrinking. I mailed off my order for a H&R SG and a can of ammo on 4/7/14, I got a DBU on 4/15, they both hit the Estore this morning 4/18 and my CC just got charged for the ammo at noon.

WOW...yeah... thats super fast your a month behind me and our orders hit the estore 2 days apart

Wongler

Nov 6, 2013
    Carlisle, PA

This is making me worry, I ordered just the H&R SG.

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    Mailed order request on 3/8
    DBU email recd. 3/21
    DBU acknowledged my request effective 3/13
    First ammo can shipped 4/17
    Second ammo can (ordered 2 weeks later) shipped 4/18
    HRA Sevice grade request OPEN

KSFrostie

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2013
    Carroll County
    DBU email recd. 3/21

It seems like they entered a bunch of people into the computer

why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    DBU email recd. 3/21

DOh, I read that initially as "I JUST ORDERED vs Ordered Just" I understand now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom