• msp2.jpg
      msp2.jpg
      97 KB · Views: 840
    • LD-FRU-16-002A+Automation+Update+%282%29.pdf
      173 KB · Views: 186

Silent Partner

Nov 18, 2015
    The Hereford Zone
    Already is for anything ever purchased via a 77R.

It was finally admitted to during the Senate debate on FSA13.

I knew that, but here is a big difference between a paper 77r to now a digital 77r,
    this is the reason I am so against the HQL and digital fingerprints. I do not trust our government to keep and maintain the safe storage of those prints or not to use them illegally against us. You saw what they did with the access to the Database and password access.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I knew that, but here is a big difference between a paper 77r to now a digital 77r,
    this is the reason I am so against the HQL and digital fingerprints. I do not trust our government to keep and maintain the safe storage of those prints or not to use them illegally against us. You saw what they did with the access to the Database and password access.

Don't disagree with any of your points, but in reality records are records, paper or digital. In fact, they already have the paper information available electronically. Just go to your local barracks and ask for a printout of what they have for you. They may or may not do it for you... but they do it regularly for FTF transfers.

I am still an HQL holdout for these very reasons.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD

Now you're worried?

You realize all the 77r info has been inputed to a computer system for years. that system is called MAFIS, and and maintained by The Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services.

the same DPSCS, that was infiltrated by the Black Guerrilla Family for almost a decade, and recently started rejecting 80% of job applicants for gang ties.

the same DPSCS, whos internal audit showed multiple computer security breeches, a lack of access controls, unauthorized users and administrators, and unapproved devices connected to their network.

the same DPSCS, that provided offices and computers for BGF leadership in jail, and couldnt prevent mobile devices from being smuggled in and accessing the internet (even though cell signals were blocked, i guess someone was sharing network passwords)

the same DPSCS, who "lost" 4000 firearms registrations...

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Three years into their new process, and all they've managed to accomplish is distributing posters and a starter pack of customer handouts.

We'll all be dead before they can get around to the confiscation. . . . One way or another?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom