• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maryland DINO movement

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Minuteman

BANNED!!!

http://marylandreporter.com/2014/09...tricting-reform-225-mile-gerrymander-meander/

Gerrymander-meander-flyer.jpg

http://cdn.s3-media.wbal.com/Media/2014/07/17/e0f89db7-cbbc-4e1e-bb5b-61c845532d28/original.jpg

Last edited:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    "Two years ago, House Speaker Michael Busch, in a moment of candor at a conference in Annapolis on the Continental Congress, expressed misgivings about the state's latest redistricting, which occurred after the 2010 U.S. census. It made Maryland one of the nation's most gerrymandered states. "I did not like the redistricting," Mr. Busch, a Democrat, was quoted as saying by MarylandReporter.com. "I think we could have done a better job.""

Source: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bs-ed-gerrymandering-maryland-20150429-story.html

The only reason these men : Miller and Busch, are still in power - is because of gerrymandering (corruption.) You can stop it. In 2018.

The most gerrymandered district in the country: Maryland.

Rhorshach.jpg

This is ridiculous, and you can do something to fix it. Register as a Democrat, and VOTE in their primary and the general election.

Last edited:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Anyone interested in having a phone conference, or even a meet-up (at the undisclosed location), likely on 25 June, let me know.

We all followed different paths to arrive here together, at the same conclusion. Maryland MUST change.

Most of us are very like minded, I credit that to the fact that as gun owners we are generally more responsible, accountable, reliable, and honest than others. Our integrity, and commitment is a very powerful thing. When others break their word, or things don't go their way, they don't feel shame, it doesn't bother them, it doesn't make them stronger.

I've watched, and participated in a number of efforts to 'change Maryland' over the years. I'm convinced, the easiest, most immediate, and effective way that We The People; can make this happen is by registering as Democrats and voting out these establishment Democrats - you know, the folks that are making a career out of spending our money and telling junior legislators how to vote.

Most people don't understand these establishment Democrats in Maryland have rigged the system, deliberately manipulated the voting boundaries, so they maintain a majority (this is called gerrymandering). This way most of our votes in the General election do not matter. A lot of people have figured this out, so they simply no longer vote. The big weakness in their strategy, is that because they have closed Primary elections (where only people registered in their party (Democrat Party)), we can register as Democrats and vote for new Democrat representatives. It doesn't matter if you are a Democrat or not, and if you don't agree with 'them' 100%, then you are considered a Democrat in Name Only (DINO).

We need to spread this message and get as many people as possible to switch their registration to Democrat and vote in the Democrat Primary for a non-incumbent (anyone who has never held office before).

Will you help us spread this word, will you help us make Maryland a better place?

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Another benefit of becoming a DINO, is that the Democrat machine in Maryland thinks I'm a 'supporter'; so now I get emails from them. Just yesterday I got a long one from Brian Froshs people, about all the wonderful things he's doing (spit), and not doing. This kind of info can sometimes give us the inside track on certain topics. During the election (Democrat Primary) I got a couple phone calls from Democrat candidates people, reminding me to vote (I did! ha!) and eager to ask how I felt about certain topics and things that important to their candidate. Most were young folks volunteering to learn about the political process, and when I have the time, I give them some conservative values and principles in a way that coming from (what they believe to be a Democrat) probably resonated better with them, than if they knew I believe in the Constitution and Liberty.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Here's another way to push, for the strong of stomach:

DNC Reset: New Website Invites Dem Voters To Weigh In On Party’s Platform…
    http://www.weaselzippers.us/273873-...es-dem-voters-to-weigh-in-on-partys-platform/
    The actual site where you can leave comments is http://demconvention.com/platform/

The Democratic Party wants every Democrat to have a voice in our Platform process.

Our goal is to make this year’s platform process the most representative and inclusive in history. With that aim, we announced a series of events across the country in the hopes of increasing participation. We are also encouraging people to submit their ideas online.

We welcome your input and invite you to contribute now. Submit written or video testimony, or request to testify in person.
    Forums will be held in the following regions:

• Mid-Atlantic – Washington, DC on June 8th and 9th (forum with testimony)
    • Southwest – Phoenix, AZ on June 17th and 18th (forum with testimony)
    • Midwest – St, Louis, MO on June 24th and 25th (drafting committee meeting)
    • Southeast – Orlando, FL on July 8th and 9th (platform committee meeting)

Democrats value substance, ideas and diversity and we hope you will help us ensure that our platform incorporates the best the Party has to offer!

Submit official testimony to the 2016 Democratic platform through the options above or leave a comment in the form below:

You can be credible to them if you're a real D or a DINO.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Rep. Donna Edwards (D-im, Md): I Didn’t Even Know I Was A Super Delegate
    http://www.weaselzippers.us/275544-...-md-i-didnt-even-know-i-was-a-super-delegate/
    Hillary Clinton supporter Rep. Donna Edwards (D., Md.) said Sunday on Meet The Press that she had no idea she was a Democratic superdelegate.

...Superdelegates include elected members of the Democratic National Committee in Congress, but Edwards apparently didn’t know that.

Chuck Todd discovered this when he asked Edwards whether she supported their abolition at this summer’s Democratic National Convention.

Yes, the incumbents ARE that dumb.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Object Lesson

Charts: In D.C. Elections, Majority Doesn't Rule
    http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20782284/charts-in-dc-elections-majority-doesnt-rule

all_together.5759d706756d5.jpg

There’s a tradition in D.C. politics: When a seat is open on the D.C. Council, the field gets so big that the winner gets elected without coming close to a majority. (In heavily Democratic D.C., where general election victories are virtually guaranteed for the party’s nominee, winning the primary is what counts.) In this Tuesday’s election, all the Council races have incumbents who exemplify how majority doesn’t rule in the District.
    * Emphasis added

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    For anyone interested and/or didn't get the word - tentative meeting for 25 June canceled.

Purpose of Operation DINO is not to get every Republican in Maryland to register as a Democrat. Purpose is to identify those with political savvy that understand Maryland citizens can only vote in a party Primary if they are registered with that party affiliation.

Many of us carry and even wear at rallies our Democrat registration card because it gets peoples attention and disrupts the political divide between Republicans and Democrats.

Several folks should outright forget about becoming a DINO, they include: If you are running for or supporting a Republican candidate.

For many of us, mostly in the corridor between just north of Baltimore all the way down to DC in a wide swath, you might want to consider it.

Its true, in the General election (the main election where everyone votes), the Democrats generally crush us in this middle corridor. But in the Primary election (where only registered Democrats and Republicans are allowed to vote, for their own run-off candidates) the numbers are quite small. Very few Democrats vote during the Democrat Primary and much less during non-Presidential election years, as 2018 will be.

So, in many districts, if we can only get somewhere between 2000 and 5000 people to register and vote in the Democrat Primary, we can successfully remove some of these career Democrat politicians.

It really is that simple.

If you've never voted before, or if you have stopped voting because you figured out your vote no longer counted because of gerrymandering - join us and register as a Democrat, so we can vote AGAINT the establishment Democrats that support even worse gerrymandering and have all but destroyed this state.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Severed would be correct.

After Clinghazi was given a free pass, wife and I went back to where we belong... to "U"...

So, yeah... severed from the corrupted mess is a good thing.

Understood, and agreed - severed from the past.

And for many of us 'unrepresented' in Maryland (due to gerrymandering) - we are better served to continue to be a conservative, and vote in the Democrat primary *AGAINST* their front runner ESTABLISHMENT candidate. Then legally VOTE AGAIN in the General Election for the best candidate (i.e. most likely a Republican) - I like being able to vote TWICE, legally against the ESTABLISHMENT Democrats!

Not sure where any of us disagree, but if its possible, I'm sure someone will come up with something.

Last edited:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    And here a little story about RINOs, just in case you think this doesn't work:

Republican Primaries Stolen by Democrats
    http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/07/republican_primaries_stolen_by_democrats.html
    ...Hillary, possibly the worst candidate in the DNC's history, solidified the feeling that this was the year conservatives would take back the White House and send the liberals packing. Republicans know what they'll get with Mrs. Clinton at the helm, and the country is already in terrible shape.

So why are the #NeverTrumps not falling in line behind the Republicans' presumptive nominee? Set Trump aside for a moment; there's important math to consider.

Michael Harrington has diligently pored over 24 years of election data. His study uncovered a clear pattern of Democrat intrusion into the Republican primaries, by "strategically" voting for the opposition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom