• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack5j

Nov 29, 2013
    Kent Island
    I hope I'm not beating a dead horse...AKs in MD?

But a couple weeks ago I received several emails pertaining to changes taking effect November 17th. One change seemed to be the allowance of AKs in Maryland? Was I reading these correctly? (My mind was on other things at the time.) Are they allowed and any clarification on the changes in general would be GREATLY appreciated.
    Thank you!

Last edited:

Hollywood Ball

Mountaineer
    Aug 26, 2013
    NC WV
    Not end of thread.

AK pistols have been/are being added to the Handgun Roster. Can't recall the model off the top of my head. Someone who know more than me, and certainly more than the others in this thread, will chime in with details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Not end of thread.

AK pistols have been/are being added to the Handgun Roster. Can't recall the model off the top of my head. Someone who know more than me, and certainly more than the others in this thread, will chime in with details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's true. I'm not an AK fan, not even an AR guy.

TheDevilHimself has been working hard to get more of them on the handgun roster. That sounds funny, but if you are a member here, you know who he is and the great work he's done, despite his interesting handle. :)

Jack5j

Nov 29, 2013
    Kent Island
    Thanks! I hoped it wasn't just stripped AR lowers since I had already purchased a few (even THAT was mass confusion among FFLs). I'll keep an eye out and now think I may know where one of the emails came from. ;)

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    It's true. I'm not an AK fan, not even an AR guy.

TheDevilHimself has been working hard to get more of them on the handgun roster. That sounds funny, but if you are a member here, you know who he is and the great work he's done, despite his interesting handle. :)

I believe Andy and the guys at Engage Armament are working on this also. All great IP's!!

Jack5j

Nov 29, 2013
    Kent Island
    So far, I've heard the AK Mini Draco and the Arsenal SAM 7K are both on the approved handgun list in MD. I imagine there may be more? More coming?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom