• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I just read this interesting story about how gun sales have surged in Ferguson MO as the city prepares for the ruling on the Michael Brown shooting. The ability and need to protect one's family and property is exactly why we need to protect our Second Amendment rights.

Cal68

http://news.yahoo.com/gun-sales-surge-ahead-jurys-ferguson-decision-060756956.html

Muggs

Nov 21, 2010
    Cumberland
    This response has more to do with the Michael Brown goings on more than gun sales, but here goes.

I hadn't looked at the We The People Petition website in the past few months. I just did though and I astonished by the lack of response to a lot of petitions that I think most here would be interested in.

Although I am shocked with the overwhelming support of this one
    Bring justice to Michael Brown by federally charging and prosecuting Darren Wilson for first-degree murder

It was started on Nov 25 and has 127970 right now.

Whereas the petition started on Nov 26 Close the Federal Civil Rights Case against Darren Wilson and Quit wasting dollars on prosecuting an innocent man has 216 signatures at the moment.

I'm 52 years old and thought that the majority of people are good and stand up for what is right. From looking at that stuff tonight, well, I guess I'm mistaken.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    This response has more to do with the Michael Brown goings on more than gun sales, but here goes.

I hadn't looked at the We The People Petition website in the past few months. I just did though and I astonished by the lack of response to a lot of petitions that I think most here would be interested in.

Bring justice to Michael Brown by federally charging and prosecuting Darren Wilson for first-degree murder

Whereas the petition started on Nov 26 Close the Federal Civil Rights Case against Darren Wilson and Quit wasting dollars on prosecuting an innocent man has 216 signatures at the moment.

I'm 52 years old and thought that the majority of people are good and stand up for what is right. From looking at that stuff tonight, well, I guess I'm mistaken.

Well, I can't dispute that 1/2 the population is ignorant, but I think the numbers in online petitions have more to do with how much the potential signatories think their participation is going to have an effect.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD

Most people probably just don't think or even know about these petitions.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    There will be no federal charges brought against Wilson.

Brown's blood was inside the vehicle and on the gun.

Case closed.

Move along.

Oh! And he punched a cop in the face repeatedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom