• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mda2bushy

Oct 4, 2014
    Caroline County MD
    I haven't been here as long as I have been on ar15.com but I wanted to make it known Maryland Shall Issue got me for $30 on a shirt order. This is just a fair warning to anyone thinking about buying a membership or ordering any merchandise from them. I'll provide screen shots of how they have now blown me off twice in regards to my order. Way to go MSI stealing from someone overseas!!!:party29::party29::party29:

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Just my opinion, but there are better ways of handling this.

And for the record, I have bought things off this site and never had a problem.

Nice first post though...

TOWcritter

Self Sufficent Sovereign
    Wow

Attachments

• Fred Sanford and Grady see it.jpg
      Fred Sanford and Grady see it.jpg
      40.1 KB · Views: 1,023

mda2bushy

Oct 4, 2014
    Caroline County MD
    Just my opinion, but there are better ways of handling this.

For the record, I have bought things off this site and never had a problem.

Nice first post though...

I heard their leadership possibly posts here so I just wanted to share my experience. Phones are hard to come by on deployment, I've exhausted my efforts of resolving this with whoever handles their Facebook because they clearly do not care. I'm glad you've had better luck but at least in my case they dont seem to give a crap about delivering a product that was paid for. For what it's worth I ordered this item almost 45 days ago and waited 4 weeks to contact them. There was no lead time advertised when I placed my order.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I heard their leadership possibly posts here so I just wanted to share my experience. Phones are hard to come by on deployment, I've exhausted my efforts of resolving this with whoever handles their Facebook because they clearly do not care. I'm glad you've had better luck but at least in my case they dont seem to give a crap about delivering a product that was paid for. For what it's worth I ordered this item almost 45 days ago and waited 4 weeks to contact them. There was no lead time advertised when I placed my order.

Looks like it is being taken care of....

MSI has no interest in stealing from people. I don't know what happened with your order, but we do our best.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Great first post! :thumbsup:

Did you take this up with anyone via MSI?

obviously not, cause then it would have been taken care of, as problems always are. (it done't always happen immediately but problems are always' taken care of...)

I see we crossed posts....facebook is not the best way. emails work best.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan

And you thought openly bashing the entire organization was the way to rectify the problem...

You could have simply asked one of the many MSI members to PM you or address it nicely in your first post and ask for help.

Just a thought.

^^^PS: Did you bring enough to share?^^^

NormH3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 31, 2011
    Delaware
    obviously not, cause then it would have been taken care of, as problems always are. (it done't always happen immediately but problems are always' taken care of...)

I see we crossed posts....facebook is not the best way. emails work best.

Perhaps FB isn't the best way, but if you are going to use it as an organization, it needs to be monitored. The guy is obviously frustrated. Perhaps his initial post here wasn't the best way to go about it, but no reason to bash him.

I'm having an issue with MSI myself and created a post here because I couldn't post on their forum. I previously sent an email and got no response. I get it that people volunteer their time for these type organizations, but when it comes to donating and spending money, there needs to be members willing to donate their time to fix these issues.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Bushy, you're deployed? If so, thanks for your service! I understand that with your schedule it's hard to get things back here squared away, but know that MSI is a top rate organization that looks out for our rights & is led by excellent individuals. Your issue will be fixed. Meanwhile, slide over to the intro section & say hey.

:patriot:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Perhaps FB isn't the best way, but if you are going to use it as an organization, it needs to be monitored. The guy is obviously frustrated. Perhaps his initial post here wasn't the best way to go about it, but no reason to bash him.

I'm having an issue with MSI myself and created a post here because I couldn't post on their forum. I previously sent an email and got no response. I get it that people volunteer their time for these type organizations, but when it comes to donating and spending money, there needs to be members willing to donate their time to fix these issues.

We can't find people who will donate their time to fix it. That's fair, it's a huge undertaking. MSI is hiring people to fix the computer issues. We are hoping to get everything running smoothly. The company handling the website for us now is not doing a good job.

mda2bushy

Oct 4, 2014
    Caroline County MD
    Bushy, you're deployed? If so, thanks for your service! I understand that with your schedule it's hard to get things back here squared away, but know that MSI is a top rate organization that looks out for our rights & is led by excellent individuals. Your issue will be fixed. Meanwhile, slide over to the intro section & say hey.

:patriot:

Yes only a few more days left out here. No thanks necessary. I've already posted in the intro section I am unsure how that wasn't reflected in my post count perhaps it will be my next rant on mdshooters :lol2:

In regards to my rant I have reached out to teratos and am hoping this is resolved. I forgot I am a "`14r" here and my ar15.com join date and post avg don't matter for crap :p

mda2bushy

Oct 4, 2014
    Caroline County MD

Thank you for understanding. I figured the game of tag with the person monitoring the Facebook had gone on long enough and I was just frustrated. I shouldve handled this better I have never once posted any kind of negativity on ar15.com in all my years there. This thread can be deleted if possible. Sorry for being a whiny "'14r" lol

NormH3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 31, 2011
    Delaware
    We can't find people who will donate their time to fix it. That's fair, it's a huge undertaking. MSI is hiring people to fix the computer issues. We are hoping to get everything running smoothly. The company handling the website for us now is not doing a good job.

Hopefully it doesn't take too long to resolve. I would hate to think MSI would loose contributions because of a 3rd rate hosting company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom