• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Wish I could be there.

Do me a favor, can you "slip" and address Frosh as "Senator Palpatine"? :D

Since I was there Tuesday, I'll be there in spirit today, so please deliver these two messages to the good Senator for me ...

:smack: :kicknuts:

Elliotte

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Loudoun County VA
    What I'd love to see is if any of the Senators try to get up and leave during someone's testimony, that person call them out on it like was mentioned in the other thread. Something like, "Excuse me Senator, I have taken a day off from work to come to speak to you on this matter, and as a tax paying citizen of Maryland, someone who pays your salary, I would appreciate it if you had to common courtesy to stay and hear me out."

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    What I'd love to see is if any of the Senators try to get up and leave during someone's testimony, that person call them out on it like was mentioned in the other thread. Something like, "Excuse me Senator, I have taken a day off from work to come to speak to you on this matter, and as a tax paying citizen of Maryland, someone who pays your salary, I would appreciate it if you had to common courtesy to stay and hear me out."

Someone doing that could expect their instantaneous removal from the chamber, courtesy of MSP.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28

I doubt most will even dignify us with their presence. Are there any sandwich boards left?

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

In all fairness, you need to understand that some of them are on multiple committees or have bills of their own that need to be presented to other committees and that they do sometimes have legitimate reasons for ducking out.

It's not >always< about bailing out, though it certainly does occur.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    I doubt most will even dignify us with their presence. Are there any sandwich boards left?

They were taken by a couple of people after the Tuesday event in hopes of them making an appearence today. I am not sure where they ended up. Bikebreath and Edleary may know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom