• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Their core problem is that they've been slow to roll out new products. They've been living on the PTR-91 for a long, long time, and the only other thing they've got going is the PTR-32. A PTR-33/93 that takes AR mags is really overdue. I'd try to snag a PTR-32 Gen2 pistol if I thought they were in dire straits, but that's about it...

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I haven't seen any of the PTR32 pistols in years? Last I heard they were not going to make anymore.

HokieCasey

Aug 7, 2010
    St Mary's
    I haven't seen any of the PTR32 pistols in years? Last I heard they were not going to make anymore.

some PTR32 pistols just made the board recently and atlantic had 2 variants a 8.5 and 12.5 version.

just started the form 1 on an 8.5 variant. love the gen 2 16" rifle I picked up in may.

Sharp

Feb 21, 2015
    Calvert
    PTR91 is on the 'Must Have' list. Hopefully they're still around when I can actually get one.

Anyone have a 32?

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I have a pistol 32 and a rife 32 as well as a vector 32 there great guns and a perfect caliber for the roller lock system. They have very little recoil.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    I regret selling mine.

I have a feeling they are a very small operation. After essentially buying out JDL, who previously failed trying to market Hk clones, I'm guessing they survived longer simply because of the gun boom.

The market is pretty slow now and I'm guessing there isn't much demand for an outdated battle rifle or Hk would still be producing or at least licensing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom