• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tconfo

Ultimate Member
    Nov 6, 2008
    Harford County
    OK so I sent in my trust for the saker 762, check cashed in June. Not sure if it's pending or almost approved or what but now I have funds to get the omega and I'm thinking a 9mm suppressor and a 22.

Here's where I'm screwing up. Can I buy the other two cans while my first can is in the process?

How would that work on the last page of the trust in listing what I'm aquiring in the trust. For instance, since I haven't received the paperwork and stamp on the first one, do I send in to the atf my trust with the last page blank even though it could be anyday? Maybe I'm over thinking it.

I'm pretty set on silencerco. They have a blue label type program which I really like and the customer service is top notch. I love Duffys, and Vince takes care of me, don't get me wrong but they don't offer the program. I called Silencerco and they told me Engage does offer it. Then called Engage to make sure. Now will the paperwork get kicked back for taking the trust without the last form filled out when I take the trust to Engage? What of I'm approved and I get the Stamp the day after I send it out? It won't have the suppressor I took posession of on it. I just want to do everything right and make it go as smooth as possible.

What's your opinion on what I should do?

Mods, if the thread needs to be moved to the IP section, please do it. Wasn't sure if it was NFA because of the trust or that the questions could be answered by an IP. Thanks

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    You don't add items to the trust until your stamp comes back and you take possession.

While you are waiting for one, you may submit your trust for more items. It does not matter if you get your stamp the next day. Submit it with only the assets the trust actually possesses at the time of submission.

BTW the ATF knows what your trust owns already.

I personally filed paperwork on 3 different items, at 3 different times and at 2 dealers. All before my first stamp came back.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I have done this.

Purchased a can, paperwork sent in.

Then later purchased two cans at the same time (Duffy's) but they were not in stock. Left copies of trust with blank Attachment A. First can came in, paperwork submitted.

Before first can came back, SBRed two rifles. Again with blank Att A.

Later second can came in, paperwork went in with blank Att A.

ATF approved all.

I don't think they really look at the Att A.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I never understood any reason to send along an A as part of the trust. Hell, trust possessions at the that point are just a keystroke away for the ATF inspector.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom