• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    Just made a new rough google spreadsheet. Currently it is locked to prevent any problems with other people. Any suggestions on making it better let me know. I think ill make a new thread as well? New additions can either be PM'd or commented in this thread or new one.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-GZ3WiZ69oXIXgoC8NX4eP9jNP2XhtMYYgS43lAi6Ag/edit?usp=sharing

There is now a distinction for rifle caliber handgun locks. Also remember pistol caliber semi auto bore locks will not always work with revolvers.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Anybody with a 223/5.56 bore lock avail for loan?
    Live in Bowie/work near BWI, or will pay to ship.
    Thanks - Paul

Hey Paul,

Is it true that someone on this forum loaned you this lock, in fact mailed it to you, and now you have not returned it to them? If so, you should really consider getting it back to that member asap. This entire lock exchange thing is based on trust and that wont work if folks don't return.

bigcityjake

Sep 16, 2014
    I have a 9mm borelock anyone is welcome to borrow. I would like it returned so I can continue to lend it out. I live in Baltimore City.

CHEF

May 25, 2011
    frederick Md
    I have a 45 bore lock that I am willing to loan out in the Frederick area. I will ship it but would like to get it back.
    Thanks.

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    I have a 40cal bore lock that I'll likely never use again, would like to trade it for a 9mm bore lock. In the Bethesda/Rockville area for F2F trade, possibly willing to cross-ship.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Just made a new rough google spreadsheet. Currently it is locked to prevent any problems with other people. Any suggestions on making it better let me know. I think ill make a new thread as well? New additions can either be PM'd or commented in this thread or new one.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-GZ3WiZ69oXIXgoC8NX4eP9jNP2XhtMYYgS43lAi6Ag/edit?usp=sharing

There is now a distinction for rifle caliber handgun locks. Also remember pistol caliber semi auto bore locks will not always work with revolvers.

Good work. Thank you.

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    I have a 9mm borelock anyone is welcome to borrow. I would like it returned so I can continue to lend it out. I live in Baltimore City.

added

I have a 45 bore lock that I am willing to loan out in the Frederick area. I will ship it but would like to get it back.
    Thanks.

added

Good work. Thank you.

Thanks. Even though its not as extensive as the previous list, atleast we have some sort of list going now.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    I'm not sure why we couldn't trust the users to not screw up the data but some are just born idiots and cheats.

Thank you for recreating the spreadsheet and now locking it.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Alright, thought I had one, but can't find it. Anyone have a 9mm lock I can borrow that's in Eastern Baltimore Co or Harford Co?

Need it the first week of Dec.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Does anyone know if the lock actually has to be inserted into the firearm before taking possession? My lock is currently worthless until I'm able to find the keys...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom