• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    If anyone comes across good black Friday deals on gun safes post them here. I am looking for a 20-24 gun with a mechanical lock. Dick's so far has the best one with the Sportsmens 24 at $400. I've checked BP and Gander Mountain but I'm sure there's some places I haven't looked. Thanks

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Dick's usually has the best prices on safes for BF.

Yup.

I bought one of theirs a couple years back. It was basically the same one they'll have on sale this year for $400, I think - branded Field & Stream back then.

If you have it shipped to the store, shipping is free. I got a couple of buddies, an appliance dolly, and a roll-on trailer behind a pickup truck. We moved it in an afternoon.

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    Check Tractor Supply, Costco and Sam's Club. I've seen Black Friday deals on safes from these 3 in the past.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Post up in the IP section.

A number of IPs have them and can arrange delivery.

SoMD_Gen4

Apr 16, 2013
    SoMD
    If anyone comes across good black Friday deals on gun safes post them here. I am looking for a 20-24 gun with a mechanical lock. Dick's so far has the best one with the Sportsmens 24 at $400. I've checked BP and Gander Mountain but I'm sure there's some places I haven't looked. Thanks

K- where you seeing the Sportsman 24 for $400, DSG currently shows it on there Black Friday deals for $550

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    Costco only has one safe on sale for Black Friday:

Sports Afield SA5940 Executive Safe for $699.99
    59"x40"x20" 30-minute fire protection @1200deg
    3740129.attach

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Does DSG usually allow you to purchase their black friday deals online and pick up in store?

I don't know - mine I bought in person at the store and they shipped it to the store for free, though.

K- where you seeing the Sportsman 24 for $400, DSG currently shows it on there Black Friday deals for $550

It's not on their site right now, but if you look for ad scans, here are their safe deals:

Stack-On 8 gun $299
    Field & Stream Sportsman 24 $399
    Field & Stream Pro 32+6 (there are pistol holsters on the door) $599
    Sentinel 64+4 (again, holsters on the door) $699

garber38

Custom tailored ionizer
    Dec 27, 2006
    Somewhere in PA.
    Bought my safe at Lowes and it is a Sentry that looks like the one from costco. Took out the storage for more long gun room and it has a mechanical lock with 5 bolts that I screwed to the floor with 8 inch lag screws.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Not sure which safe you were specifically trying to link here, but every safe (24 capacity) I have seen online and in the store are the digital combo locks, not manual combination locks.

Ah, I was pointing out that they carry other than Winchester.

I do not recall seeing a mechanical lock.

But, there is a long thread here on MDS abotu safes, and after watching the videos linked, I will not buy ANY of those lower line safes. WAY to easy for someone to break in.

For a bit more, you can get a safe with a plate door, that is much more pry resistant.

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    I don't know - mine I bought in person at the store and they shipped it to the store for free, though.

It's not on their site right now, but if you look for ad scans, here are their safe deals:

Stack-On 8 gun $299
    Field & Stream Sportsman 24 $399
    Field & Stream Pro 32+6 (there are pistol holsters on the door) $599
    Sentinel 64+4 (again, holsters on the door) $699

Yea I saw it in the black Friday ad scan online. Looks like that safe plus the A300 that's on sale will be coming home with me from PA Thanksgiving night.

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    Does anyone own the 24 gun safe that Dicks has on sale (made by stack-on I think)? How many assorted guns can you realistically fit inside it?

Lostinbmore

Junior grade mop slopper
    Dec 19, 2012
    Baltimore
    Stack-On are usually more of a locker than a safe. Has a purpose for most people depending on how you use the partitions and if you have optics mounted on rifles. I have Liberty 21 safe and I can get about 8-10 rifles because of optics and ar type handles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave Greenberg

Oct 24, 2015
    Millersville

Dicks black Friday add is out and they have the best sales I have seen so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom