• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Taurus454

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 14, 2015
    Just won a major decision in Maryland against county, state, and federal LEO's for knowingly violating my rights, as well as two others. I am now looking for a good 2nd Amendment attorney to take the case on contingency and file a civil suit.

If you are an interested attorney or know someone who might be interested, please PM me for details.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Just won a major decision in Maryland against county, state, and federal LEO's for knowingly violating my rights, as well as two others. I am now looking for a good 2nd Amendment attorney to take the case on contingency and file a civil suit.

If you are an interested attorney or know someone who might be interested, please PM me for details.

We'd love to hear the story.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013

heck of a first post lol

welcome and congratulations on your victory!!!

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD

Well, you might want to check out the IP section for the Legal Section....

And yes, I would also like to hear the story :)

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    While I'm interested in the story, I wouldn't post anything until I'd discussed the situation with counsel. Don't jeopardise the situation by posting things on the internet.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Last activity was at 6:50pm when he posted. Maybe he has PMs set up forward to his email (which is simpler than monitoring a thread).

Taurus454

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 14, 2015
    My sincerest apologies but I do not feel comfortable getting into the details of the case on a forum. However, I will tell you that to my shock and surprise there was absolutely no news coverage involving this case that lasted over two years.

The only news coverage was a couple minor buried national legal articles regarding a very rare historic Federal Appeals Court ruling that involved one of the defendants. The ruling came about because US State's Attorney conspired with the Maryland State's Attorney to attempt to coerce the main defendant into accepting a plea deal in order to prevent the Maryland State's Attorney from losing their case. In fact, the US State's Attorney violated the US State's Attorney Manual by even getting involved in the case while an ongoing prosecution was being conducted by a state. This is just another example to me that there is no accountability in the American Injustice System. Especially when LEO's and State's Attorneys have immunity from prosecution which is absolutely shameful.

You should know that I have filed a Bar complaint against the Maryland State's Attorney in this case for some of the most disgusting unethical conduct imaginable. This piece of garbage did everything from refusing to provide Discovery, evidence tampering, charging me money for Discovery when ordered to provide it by the Judge, violating the ex parte communication rule by communicating directly with the Judge without the defenses' knowledge or consent, withholding evidence that exonerated a defendant, obstruction of justice, and much more despicable unethical behavior. While the Judge was aware of this behavior and pointed it out in one instance, my only disappointment with the Judge in this case was that the Judge never took any action, such as a sanction, against the prosecutor.

I will also say that I am somewhat disappointed in the Bar complaint process as those administering it seem to be intentionally delaying the process of my Bar complaint for various suspect reasons. They have created the perception in my mind that they really do not want to conduct a fair, timely, and unbiased investigation into the unethical conduct of a Maryland State's Attorney.

Finally, thanks for the recommendation and I will look into it.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Wow, sounds like a train wreck for a first post. That's a lot to swallow without so much as a case citation to public information. Bar counsel, Mr. Grossman, has shown himself to be an equal opportunity prosecutor of those violating the standards of professional conduct, so I am confident if there is anything to these allegations at least he will provide some details at the appropriate time.:rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom