• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Winterborn

Moved to Texas
    Aug 19, 2010
    Arlington, TX
    Greetings,

Just a heads up to let you all know that my company is looking for someone for our Maryland office.

A bit about us:

We are a service company that provides leak detection and tube cleaning services primarily to the power plant industry, although we do have customers in the oil refinery and food processing industry as well. Without getting too technical, we use a tracer gas to discover vacuum and pressure leaks in industrial systems.

Since they can't bring the plants to us here in Baltimore, we have to go to them. This means HEAVY TRAVEL. Like, once a week you probably will be going somewhere, probably out of state, to work for several days. This can be difficult for someone with an active social life, and can also be hard on a family. I can say, from personal experience, that it is worth it.

The position is entry level, and I'm not aware of what the starting wage is. However, the position does offer full medical/dental coverage (100% paid by the company for you and your family), all travel is paid time, all travel expenses are paid by the company. We also offer a matching 401k contribution (matches up to 4%).

Requirements - no education requirement, although a HS diploma is handy or a GED. All training is OJT.

100% drug free - we do random drug screenings, and this is a single strike deal. Our customers want to know that we are drug free, so no tolerance on this one.

We DO do a background check for criminal history (again, mandated by our customers). Nothing is automatic and on this subject, early disclosure is better than letting it be a surprise later.

As for as a career, I can say that 100% of our Project Managers were promoted from within, so if you work hard and prove yourself to be capable there is opportunity to move up.

We are a great company to work for, and the potential for the future is limitless. We have an incredible bunch of guys working with us, and we're looking to expand with more.

Contact info:

Website - www.americanefficiency.com - you can look at and download an application here.

Facebook - American Efficiency Services

Phone - 410-489-0613
    Fax - 410 - 489 - 6937 you can fax your resume's directly here.

Timeframe on this is in the next few weeks (February) as we have some people being promoted/transferred to our Tampa, FL office.

PM me if you have any questions!

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Rich I'm going to pass this on to my wife's son. He needs a career not just a job.

Mdeng

Winterborn

Moved to Texas
    Aug 19, 2010
    Arlington, TX
    All PMs have been answered, thanks for the interest! I'm available by email as well and I'll keep answering PMs when I get a chance to check this.

RichB

Winterborn

Moved to Texas
    Aug 19, 2010
    Arlington, TX
    Well, guess this worked out for us all. Congrats chevydave on being offered the position. Glad someone from this community could get the opportunity.

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom