• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    "exit strategy" was entirely unnecessary in the title

The term isn't exclusive to a military context, so I don't see an issue.

Author was talking, I think, about a way to gracefully "exit" the coming humiliation of a POTUS run.

Even with the obvious toesucking, the author makes a number of good points. Mainly, that O'MAO is a mucking foron for passing this up (though it is still early).

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    He won't be dissuaded. He will find a way to claim victory. Yes he is delusional, but that's the same as his 8 years in office.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Salon must have a huge readership and they must be very interested in OweMalley's political future. :sarcasm: As of the time I read the article, there were three total comments from obvious delusional liberal fanboys.

An interesting factoid about Salon, according to Wikipedia, is that Salon has been operating at a loss since it's inception in 2007. Funding has come from one or two wealthy supporters. But somehow it makes news. Gotta get that liberal falderal out there no matter what it takes. :sad20:

Mr H

Banana'd
    Salon must have a huge readership and they must be very interested in OweMalley's political future. :sarcasm: As of the time I read the article, there were three total comments from obvious delusional liberal fanboys.

An interesting factoid about Salon, according to Wikipedia, is that Salon has been operating at a loss since it's inception in 2007. Funding has come from one or two wealthy supporters. But somehow it makes news. Gotta get that liberal falderal out there no matter what it takes. :sad20:

Falderal, sure...

But they also fiddle-faddle, which is not helpful.

BH8911

Jan 27, 2015
    omalley.jpg
    He's a assclown

urban dictionary definition
    Assclown 

One, who, through the fault of his parents conception, is a skid mark in society's collective underwear

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Exit strategy, isn't that what happened when he pulled out of Brown's arse and left him swinging in the polls.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    O'Malley blows.. everything.

The only thing more embarrassing than losing POTUS would be losing a Senate race in MD. That's a real possibility by 2016. Would MD reelect him? 50-50 at best.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    O'Malley blows.. everything.

The only thing more embarrassing than losing POTUS would be losing a Senate race in MD. That's a real possibility by 2016. Would MD reelect him? 50-50 at best.

Since he will be running against my pet rock he will sadly win......

Really, it's md. Could be the best reason ever to register as a dem, just to see him bite it in the primaries since whatever fu-tard wins that will win here.

Man, I hate md...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom