• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOtoMD

Jan 29, 2013
    MoCo
    If anyone wants a billet lower/upper set with matching coin (#25) let me know. May sell it at the soirée if it doesn't get spoken for before then.

Nate, how much for this? I've been messaging with Andy about getting and upper/lower already...so this would be an extra kicker.

And I'm planning on coming by on Saturday as well.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Nate, how much for this? I've been messaging with Andy about getting and upper/lower already...so this would be an extra kicker.

And I'm planning on coming by on Saturday as well.

$450 for SN #00025 with upper and challenge coin #025. Plus tax and $10 MSP. That is the 25th lower ever made by Engage Armament LLC.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Look great!

If you haven't heard from me yet or given payment info, please give me a call on Tuesday to do so. I'll be sending some PMs if I haven't heard from you, so be on the look out!

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    The coin is AWESOME!! stopped by the shop and scooped #26 challenge coin, a hoodie, and had some work done by Mr. Gunsmith.

I decided to ditch the delta ring and magpul hand guard for a 9 inch Fortis rev rail, and had my specwar muzzle break installed for future suppressor use.

I have a couple builds coming up that will not have a FSB so I decided to keep this one.

It fits perfectly with the FSB!! I'm thrilled with how it turned out. Thanks for doing what you guys do!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom