• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    Ruger SR9C.

Gave Randy the go-ahead to get the ball rolling last night. (I'd better get moving on that carpet!)
    :innocent0

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    Hmm, I thinking I would like a Henry 22. The wife who hates guns says I should get some type of Tactical rifle with a laser pointer.

Actually more than aquiring more guns, which is always nice, I am looking forward to getting into IDPA.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Plain Jane Ruger 10-22 so I can strip it down and do a build that I have in mind.

Did not buy the 10/22, bought this instead.
    JM.jpg

Last edited:

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    FN Belgian Mauser Musketeer in .30-06 with a Sako trigger. It was imported by Firearms International DC in the early 60’s. Firearms International has an interesting history. Certainly they were involved in the development of Beretta pistols, Sako and Stoger in America. Beyond that there are many claims they operated as a covert CIA front to purchase surplus weapons from European cold war allies and sell them to SE Asia, Cuba, Nationalist China, and countries that could agitate the Commies. Yes, I do need a rifle that has Washington, DC stamped on the barrel and possibly was used to fund fighting Commies. Wolverines! :gun7:

pix889369240.jpg

kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    M&P .45 if I don't like the M&P .45c. Test drove a ton of pistols in the last few weeks and the M&P was the best. Also shot a SCAR but that's so much more money than I wish to part with. But was an interesting tool.

Good luck to all with your transfers, wish lists, and procurements through the year.

*edit - Can't find M&P .45c on MD list which leads to other questions but I'll search the forum first.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    M&P .45 if I don't like the M&P .45c. Test drove a ton of pistols in the last few weeks and the M&P was the best. Also shot a SCAR but that's so much more money than I wish to part with. But was an interesting tool.

Good luck to all with your transfers, wish lists, and procurements through the year.

*edit - Can't find M&P .45c on MD list which leads to other questions but I'll search the forum first.

with the m&p regular ones being on the list the c should be okay as well.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Thinking about swapping out my Dan Wesson 1911 for something a little nicer. Maybe a Mini 14 if Lou gets some more in. Hopefully a 9mm suppressor.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I'm thinking that it's going to be the Czech sniper rifle I saw earlier. I'm backing out of getting that K-31. Unless I find a smokin' deal on a 4" S&W 610 or 310, I'm done with handguns for a while.

The Czech rifle is on order, should be here next week :party29: Finding parts for it should be interesting. If Prvi Partisan would send some more match 7.62x54R ammo I'd appreciate it! I'm thinking of selling my Saiga rifle conversion with all of the mags and some ammo to fund another old rifle, still trying to decide on what to get. I might snag a WWII Enfield to match my WWI Enfield. And maybe a Springfield 1903. Decisions, decisions.

kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    with the m&p regular ones being on the list the c should be okay as well.

My question into Marlene Jenkins is about the different models of M&P or M&Pc in 9mm, .40, or .357 are on the list in an "umbrella" fashion. Whereas the M&P .45 only lists one model number #109607. If you look on page 4 and page 5 of the S/W page you'll see (hopefully) what I mean.

I hope you're right tho'. But I also presume the 9/40/357 made the list in umbrella coverage due to a few MD LEOs switching to the M&P so perhaps those calibers were tested in all formats and made the list. But the .45, not so much.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    A garand maybe two I heard they can be quite addictive!!!

Wanted one for years just never had the money, still don't but I'm going to find a way this year.

KMK1862

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2010
    York County, PA
    I'm trying to reign in my spending as I'm looking to purchase house towards the end of 2012. That being said, here's what I'd like to accomplish in 2012, firearms wise:

1. WASR Underfolder AK 7.62x39
    2. WW2 P.38
    3. WW1 era Gew.98
    4. More ammo ( I know it's not a firearm, but still important.)

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I purchased an AR on Dec. 29. Still waitin out 7 day (2 week) wait to pick up. When my 30 days are up I will be picking up a Ruger SR 40C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom