• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southwest Chuck

A Calguns Interloper.. ;)
    Jul 21, 2011
    CA
    Thanks for posting this. There are many Sheriffs in Colorado that feel the same way. There might even be a couple in CA too from what I've heard, but they keep a lower profile ....

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Thank you, Sheriff Michael Lewis.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Excellent article. Makes me proud of my Sheriff and those around us who led the recall and said NO to enforcing the new laws. Makes me happy to hear MD has some good Sheriffs. Maybe he will run for Governor!

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    My thanks also to Sherrif Lewis. The final sentence of the article about sums it up: "Instead of working with gun owners and police to further reduce gun violence they simply went after the law-abiding peoples’ right to self-defense."

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Right there, just two miles apart, are two very different gun cultures. They’re so close to each other it’s hard to fathom a future where these two can long live side by side. The thing is both are misunderstood and misrepresented by many in popular culture and politics.

Crime is not a culture, its a disease. There is no gun culture, let alone 2 of them. There are citizens , and there are criminals. That is all.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    I'm surprised he would carry a 1911 with the high risk nature of his job...and the liklihood of shooting under duress. What, two more rounds than a wheel gun?

Don't want to thread jack this but I noticed it in one of the photos. Awesome guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom