• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    While I don't disagree that folks should know by now, it does happen. Campaigns worth their salt will work hard right to the last minute.

Just saw a Brown ad during SNF. "Ready for the next mission". They forgot to finish the sentence... "Of raising your taxes by finding new and creative ways to waste your money."

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    WJZ just reported crowd was over 8000. In a high school auditorium???? Where the *$#! was the Fire Marshall??? Media bias or ********????

Fire Marshall did close the building while I was there (advantage of standing near cop ..heard the call.) It was a large school. Capacity of the entire building ...could be 8000..

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Fire Marshall did close the building while I was there (advantage of standing near cop ..heard the call.) It was a large school. Capacity of the entire building ...could be 8000..

What was the demographics of the crowd? Lets not forget that when Obama's approval is 39% , he has a 13% handicap of approval built in. To take that a step further, Bush always had a 13% deficit built in. So a Bush 39% does not really equal an Obama 39%.

Brown has a built in electorate of 33% in this state. He only needs a small percentage of Whites, and there are enough with white guilt (we saw that still in 2012) or super leftist dependents, or mental defective to put Brown in. This is why Brown always smirks at the majority of whites that won't pull the trigger for him.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    WJZ just reported crowd was over 8000. In a high school auditorium???? Where the *$#! was the Fire Marshall??? Media bias or ********????

Sheep and cattle are herded wherever they're told to go.

Remember, most of the media didn't even mention the 4,000 SB281 protestors in Annapolis last year, but focused on the four anti's instead.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    PG county was ranked #3 in the country for percentage of votes for Obama. 9 out of 10 voted for him. This was nothing more than a way to try and appear as if they are gaining momentum.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    i will ask that any of my friends that plan to vote for brown de-friend me :)

I don't think I have many (if any) that will but I want no association with anyone that is going to bring martin o malley to me for another 4 years

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    i will ask that any of my friends that plan to vote for brown de-friend me :)

I don't think I have many (if any) that will but I want no association with anyone that is going to bring martin o malley to me for another 4 years

While I understand your feelings and support your right to not associate with liberal asshats, I would urge you to reconsider for several reasons.

1. There is some small chance you may be able to show them the path to reason. Putting up with their temporary idiocy is a small price to pay for the chance to make a convert.

2. Helps you keep current on the other side's thoughts and plans. Good intel is vital. Read "The Art of War."

3. Stupid people occasionally say funny things. We can all use a good laugh.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    There will be a big push by the Ds in the last 2 weeks, to try and blow up any threat to the status quo.

I don't have details to share right now (some of it is a little confusing), but it becomes critically important for all of us to step up and support the local candidates we believe in, and spread the positivity for Hogan.

"We" are making a difference, they know it, and they're scared. Money and effort is being pumped into areas previously known as D strongholds.

This is do-able, but we need to reach beyond our contacts here, and get into the communities.

The sad part is after looking over the sample ballot that was mailed out, I realized that the majority of my local pols are running unopposed. :tdown:

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    The sad part is after looking over the sample ballot that was mailed out, I realized that the majority of my local pols are running unopposed. :tdown:

When you don't vote for the local pols but you do cast a r ticket state wide ..it is obvious in the numbers. These numbers are studied and used as a basis for raising money to run.

This is why even a no vote counts.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    If Brown wins. I'll likely let her know when I cancel their account on the spring. If Hogan wins, I'll keep putting that money into a war chest for as long as I continue to work.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    If you live in Central Maryland (Laurel, Odenton, Glen Burnie, BWI, Fort Meade, etc.)

Tim Walters just sent me this and needs our help getting elected (he's a big 2A supporter):

1. We need you tomorrow night (Friday, October 24) at 725 S. Hammonds Ferry Road, Linthicum, because we are sending out more of my message to those who NEED it. Please come and help. 7:00 PM. We had a great time last time we did this. Please contact Kristin @ krissherfey@gmail.com or reply to this message to let us know you are coming.

2. We need you on Saturday as we walk critical neighborhoods in Glen Burnie. We'll start at 9 AM and we go as long as we can. Come for an hour or all day. Come late and contact us.
    Contact Kristin @ krissherfey@gmail.com or reply to this message to let us know you are coming. We will meet at the Wendy's, corner of B&A and Dorsey Road in Glen Burnie. It is across the street from the Cromwell Light Rail Station.

You all have inspired me. I love what everyone has done as a team to support this quest for common sense.
    This is Our fight. Our team. Our dream.

Sincerely,

Tim Walters
    Together, we can make a difference!
    http://waltersfor32.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver