• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Thanks. If you have a specific question or something you would like my opinion on based upon my experience, please ask. I will be glad to give an honest answer. I can probably start a hundred different threads on this forum. I'm just not quite sure what people want to know.

If you're not sure what the members here want to know, you can start and have started, with fact and truth regardless of subject matter. I'm grateful that you've decided to come on board and support (also have supported us in the past) us in our endeavor to endure a positive pro 2A stance in this state and help fight the oppression that exists concerning our rights, 2A rights included. See ya' in Annapolis this session.:D:thumbsup::mdpatriot

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Doesn't surprise me one but the state wastes funding on useless projects to hide their true motivations and corruption. A few of us spent quite a bit of time last year digging around on various aspects of the budget proposals and were constantly amazed that every rock we picked up had a snake slithering to find deeper hole to hide in.

Agreed. We're talking about slimy politicians. They use feel-good legislation to create new budgets for various departments/agencies that are nothing more than political slush funds for strong-armed control from within and personal adventures. Low-information and emotion-driven voters fall for it every time.

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    Welcome aboard. Jack I don't think this will ever change. I think above and beyond pointless legislation the Governor has used fear mongering to garner support for many of his endeavors. In the light of lack of evidence it is easy to postulate and speculate the source of gun crime and possible solutions.

The reality needs to be made to the public is one that; gun laws that are not focused around punishing criminals are laws that don't work.

I don't need to tell me this, when I have an abundance to learn from you. I am grateful for your service and can't wait to hear more from you.

Thank you!

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    The reality needs to be made to the public is one that; gun laws that are not focused around punishing criminals are laws that don't work.

More importantly, MD does not enforce existing gun law. Most criminals here have gun charges dismissed as part of plea bargains. Said criminals then serve out a tiny fraction of their reduced sentence before release, resulting in the revolving door. If existing gun law was strictly enforced, most gun crime would be cured in short order. But that will never happen until voters collectively wise up, since most of our existing politicians depend on continued crime in order to get re-elected through fear mongering and pretending to do something about it.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Welcome and thank your for bringing this information to us. Your insight and efforts are appreciated on this forum. The truth will set us free.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Thanks for your service, and for sharing your knowledge, wisdom, and experience here.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    How appropriate!

I find this interesting on SO many levels!

And a hearty Welcome Aboard! to Jack

Attachments

• trustme.jpg
      trustme.jpg
      33.1 KB · Views: 325

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    Welcome aboard Jack.

Question: Are the applications for hunting licenses through the DNR being used by MSP to find disqualified firearms owners, since the DNR now requires a SSN# for the hunting licenses?

I hope I worded that right.... :D

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom