• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sskijr

Ultimate Member
    Oct 30, 2008
    I am a master electrician looking for sidework. I currently operate a service truck for a large electrical firm in the baltimore/dc area. I am available nights and weekends and can provide references. (some right here from mdshooters) If you need any electrical work done please PM me and let me give you an estimate. Thank you.

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    Hi,

It's not much of a job, but I need the light on my front porch replaced. I live in Glen Arm, Maryland tight on harford rd. I would purchase the light. I know its not much, but I don't mess with electricity. Pm me if you are interested

Thanks

CronusTRD

Creeper
    Mar 1, 2007
    I could use some junction boxes and switches installed in my townhouse. I want to install some ceiling fans in the future. It's two on upper floor (easy), and one on the middle floor (not so easy). I am in Elkridge by Rt 1 and 175.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I can attest that his work is very good. He replaced my panel and the house hasn't burnt down, and it passed inspection without any problems. I had no problem leaving him alone in my house, or sleeping through him hammer drilling my basement to install the panel, where I sleep.

sskijr

Ultimate Member
    Oct 30, 2008
    Send me a pm if you guys need anything done, or electrical advice. I appreciate all the requests.

Thank you.

sskijr

Ultimate Member
    Oct 30, 2008
    I will get back to you guys as soon as I can. Due to the storm, I have been working A LOT of overtime. Probably put in 20+ this week already as there are still areas where power hasn't been restored.

Thanks for your patience.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    I'd like to thank Steve for doing a GREAT job at my home today.
    If you're looking for someone who will do a professional job for a good price-Steve is certainly the one to call.
    Some of the work involved working in "sensitive" areas (gun room), so I didn't feel comfortable with just any local electrician working unsupervised. It's good to know we have skilled tradesmen in our community we can call upon :thumbsup:

Thanks, Steve!

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Steve just left my house and we're scheduled for a panel upgrade in 2 weeks.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Steve worked like a beast all weekend on our panel upgrade and even though he encountered some problems from the previous owners' lousy workmanship, he stuck it out last night and got it installed even though he had to be at work in the middle of the night.

A few more days of work and I think we'll have things completely squared away from an electrical perspective.

:thumbsup:

7A38

Sep 11, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Steve ("sskijr") did some work at my house today. My problem turned out to be something simple. He could have cheated me. But he's honest and knows what he is doing.

He did not ask me to write this or post anything here. But I thought others would want to know about this.

Thanks again Steve.

7A38

sskijr

Ultimate Member
    Oct 30, 2008
    Steve ("sskijr") did some work at my house today. My problem turned out to be something simple. He could have cheated me. But he's honest and knows what he is doing.

He did not ask me to write this or post anything here. But I thought others would want to know about this.

Thanks again Steve.

7A38

I appreciate the kind words. When you're ready to complete the other projects, please let me know.

-Steve

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Same here ...

Great work on a generator by-pass !!!

Now I'm all set for this winter's snow-geddon or next summer's Hurricane-a-thon. Take THAT BG&E.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Yeah, he just fixed a couple long-standing issues at our place on his first visit, and we are DESPERATE to get him back to fix the rest!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom